CureZone   Log On   Join

herxing is becoming almost intolerable by detoxygenation ..... Oxygen Therapies Support Forum

Date:   7/14/2009 9:06:40 AM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,883
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1456000

i'm herxing my butt off at 4 drops of H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) and frequent ozone sauna treatments. Candida is flowing out of me with each bowel movement. flu-like symptoms are so intense and have been building for the past 3 days: difficulty breathing, every bone and muscle aches, fatigue, coughing up lots of phlegm, and headache. i also got a fever for the first time in years. i've reached near the max that my body can handle. the worst part is i can't call in sick at my job. eventually this has to stop i figure. i don't really want to back down because i might be on the brink of something really big. i think this part of the healing crisis is unavoidable and that i eventually i have to go through it in some form. i'm revisiting the classic symptoms that surfaced when i got ill years ago which is a textbook healing crisis. i've been anticipating this but it is so hard. hope a glimmer of light shows up soon. some experts would say to stay the course and some would say to back down...for now i'm staying the course to see what happens. i'm taking fiber shakes, liver herbs, enzymes, and charcoal to help me pull through.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1456000