CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: disc repair??? by Dquixote1217 ..... Natural Healing & Herbal Solutions w/Unyquity

Date:   7/11/2009 1:43:31 PM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   21,643
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1454304

Dang Uny, that really is a bummer about Dr. Christopher's products not being the same any more!  Looks like I need some replacements from you as I have been using the Dr. Christopher's capsules and ointment for my back/discs!

You are so very right - too many people are still looking for a cure in a bottle without being willing to build a healthy foundation and take the steps needed to maximize success.  Sometimes they still get results, as you said, but that is NOT the way to go and too many end up just throwing away good stuff on top of all the bad stuff they continue to consume and do.

Another good point within your message is that it often takes time as well as effort.  Too many people expect virtually overnight success (I have to curb my own tendenancies in that regard), and end up never giving any protocol or regimen of supplements proper time to work - just taking things for awhile and then chasing after more supplements, over and over, curing nothing but the excess money in their bank accounts.

Still others, as you have pointed out time and again, may have the right idea but take the wrong version of what they need (perhaps now that includes many of the Dr. Christopher's products).  Instead of natural herbs and the tinctures and supplements made from natural sources with proper quality control (organic, properly dried and prepared, etc.), they run for crushed rocks and petro-chemicals like you find in your basic Flintstones or One-A-Day products.

A good rule of thumb is that if something is not found in nature, it is not likely to be good to put it into your body.

Good post!

Seriously - send me an IM or email on the stuff I need to get.

DQ (Tony)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1454304