CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: H202 side effects by detoxygenation ..... Oxygen Therapies Support Forum

Date:   7/10/2009 9:22:32 PM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   27,840
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1453917

rainey,

i don't really take supplements because i like to measure whatever product i'm taking (H2O2 currently) independently with the exception of digestive enzymes and a liver support product. However, when i ordered more peroxide from Garden of Eden i noticed they had a product called Jutrian Rx that looked wonderfully filled with minerals and amino acids and it's supposed to be added to the 35% peroxide so it's really easy to fit into my schedule. i just got it today and i'll let you know what i think. i avoid multivitamins because i don't want the antioxidants to cancel out the H2O2. in order to get some vitamin C, i drink a glass of apple juice here and there. i don't drink too much because i don't like giving candida sugars to thrive on.

my dosing schedule is extremely gradual. so far i'm at 4 drops in the morning, 3 in the afternoon, and 3 in the evening. i bump it up a drop every 3 days. so i'll be at 4,4,3 in 3 days and 4,4,4 within 3 days after that. i want a longgggg protocol with steady results. so yeah, i'll be at 25 drops in January 2010...haha.

i was on really good track until 2 days ago when i did a liver flush. my body doesn't like those much and i don't like the feeling of having all the water and minerals in my body depleted...it made my skin and hair so dry! so i'm extremely excited to get back to a mineral balance using the Jutrian Rx. i'm still in good shape, but it will definitely take me a couple more days to recover from the flush. lucky i'm blogging my journey with H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) so that i'll remember everything like symptoms intensifying or disappearing...let's hope for the disappearing act, shall we :-)

i was originally diagnosed with Lyme disease 8 years ago (had the big rash, positive test results, and the endless list of symptoms). i ended up getting Antibiotic treatment 4 years after becoming ill. i was on every Antibiotic conceived for 2 years and it ripped my body apart. i was still sick afterward and naturopathic medicine was the only direction to take if i wanted to survive. i can say that i'm no longer running to the ER in the middle of the night so i guess i've made a lot of progress. H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) feels right for me for now and the good results just keep a comin'

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1453917