CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: How to rid your self of fecal odor and BB by LPN12345 ..... Body Odor Forum

Date:   7/10/2009 8:32:57 AM ( 15 y ago)
Hits:   19,317
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1453474

hey Seeviper;

I never really had a hege problem with bad breath but the fecal Bo yes. Right now I am taking Mitamins for my Bo along with Acicophilus,and vitamin C,B-Complex,Zinc,and copper (because you need to take it while taking zinc to balance it out) Magnesium oxide, Flaxseed (the grinded ones) and digestive enzymes. The Mitamins only contain only the enzyme Bromelian so I take another digestive enzyme that contains many more digestive enzymes to help with my digestion. But mitamins also contain Chlorella,Lactoballius Acidophilus and Goldenseal.(Chlorella is also an enzyme) Some may think because they've taken Chlorphyll(and Chlorphyll didn't work) they are afraid to try Chlorella, but Chlorella contains 5xs more Chlorphyll, it works on removing heavy metal and toxins from the body and it detoxes the liver) (which will cause some sweating especially when taking it for the first week, I could actually feel myself becoming much lighter because I was feeling so fatigued because of the stress. I believe many of us have clogged livers which is causing us to have odor problems.

Now the Mitamins I take is for my thyroid and it contains more nutrients and vitamins but they contain ingredients to help with my thyroid issues,but they seem to work pretty good as far as taking away the odor. I have to watch my Sugar intake,and I've been staying away from red meat.( I had a small odor when I ate these things but once I took the mitamins it went away) I don't take the flaxseeds every day but it does help you stay regular. I'm thinking of just taking the Mitamins recommended for the BO because I take thyroid meds and I'm already taking all the nutrients and vitamins listed. I will be posting something soon about my progress. Also Sufer 27 wrote something about Nullo which is suppose to be goood for foot odors, and Body Odor s and breath odors ect. But the chlorella has been working for my breath too. I'm sure we are going to hear a testimony from you someday, I was wondering what had happened to you, How have you been doing and have you heard from Mary 88?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1453474