CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: A better question is "Is Simoncini's baking soda treatment successful?" by artour_rakhimov ..... Cancer Forum

Date:   6/26/2009 3:48:36 PM ( 15 y ago)
Hits:   23,100
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1444844

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hi, all.
About physiology and alkalinity. Medical studies tell us that both tissue hypoxia (low oxygenation) and acidic pH exist simultaneously as the environment for a tumour to grow. The question is what produces what? Or in other words what can we control and how?

The modern approach to cancer among many people in alternative health area is almost the same as the approach of most doctors in relation to disease and drugs. Instead of the medication or pill, it is suggested to use various supplements, herbs, Colloidal Silver , enzymes, etc. to fight cancer. For this mental approach, the person with cancer becomes an innocent victim of the vicious disease and the supplement (herb, enzyme, vitamin, substance, etc.) plays the role of the savior. It is the same situation as with medical drugs: innocent patients, treacherous diseases, and a doctor-savior on a white horse delivering the magic medical pill (or a supplement).

I claim that the person is responsible for their health according to the laws of physiology that say:
If you breathe through the mouth (even at night), your tumour grows.
If you sleep on your back at night, your tumour grows.
If your overeat( and again your breathing becomes heavier and oxygenation drops), your …
Etc.

The person can eat tones of herbs and vitamins, drink canisters of Colloidal Silver , have 3 colinics every day, and do thousands other things, but if the oxygenation remains below 20 seconds (e.g., due to mouth breathing, or sleeping on one’s back, or due to lack of physical activity, or due to inflammation and cortisol deficiency, or fish oil deficiency, etc.), no cancer improvement will take place. Why? Tissue hypoxia will generate low pH regardless anything else, due to anaerobic cellular metabolism, generation of lactic acid and free radical damage.

Hence, prevention of mouth breathing 24/7, prevention of sleeping on one’s back, correct posture 24/7 (for diaphragmatic breathing), physical activity with strictly nasal breathing (1-2 hours daily), eating only when truly hungry, and many other lifestyle factors and hidden physiological obstacles (cavities, intestinal parasites, fungal infections, etc.) are more important since these factors address the foundation of cancer: low body oxygenation.

I am appealing here to address these factors.

About prices of my books. Is it envy? Or end of the free market? Or what, Tony? I had dozens of people to whom I sent my books for free or with large discounts since my website says,
“If you are very-very interested in this book, but cannot afford it (e.g., you are homeless, or unemployed, or low-income, or from non-western country), send me an email and explain your situation, including the following details: your name, address, occupation, company you work for, wages, and reasons of your interest in the Buteyko method and in this book. No reasonable request will be refused.”

Best wishes to all.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1444844