CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Hveragerthi by Hveragerthi ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   6/13/2009 8:44:58 AM ( 15 y ago)
Hits:   10,425
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1437706

Yes Marci, I too hope to find SOME resolution. But I must admit, I am close to being hopeless.:( But I guess in that situation ANYTHING can be something.

I just wanted to add some more information in case Hveragethi does decide to take a chance at this. I wouldn't blame her if she  him if he didn't.  

I tried rubbing some lavender oil on my thyroid to help with the hypothyroidism, but that sent me into a blubbering crying attack within about two hours. I have no idea why, but I KNOW it was a result of the lavender oil.

Lavender oil is estrogenic.

I have developed some severe skin sagging at my neck. Now, I know I am aging, but this is NOT normal aging. I once saw a picture of someone with acromegly(sp?) and this is the appearance I can most liken it to. Big wrinkles around my mouth face and neck. This odd thing comes and goes. I cannot predict it, but I never plan to go anywhere but work and I only hope it doesn't happen while I am there, because it is quite apparent to those around me that know me on what I call "good days." Except I should say good times, because the appearance can change in a matter of minutes. I do "feel" it when it starts to happen, but I don't know how to counteract it.

It is unlikely to be acromegaly.  If it were you would have other symptoms that would let you know for sure such as severe headaches and bone disorders.

The most common cause of sagging skin is a lack of silica.  This leads to a decline of collagen and elastin in the skin causing it to sag.  Same principle that causes wrinkles.  Silica levels drop as we age due to declining stomach acid levels.  This reduces the conversion of silicon dioxide (silica) in to the absorbable orthosilicic acid.  Using antacids, acid blockers, calcium from coral, dolomite or oyster shell, magnesium oxide or alkaline waters all contribute to this problem.  Keep your stomach acid up and try adding silica to your drinking water.  You will also need to make sure that you are getting plenty of vitamin C as it is also required for collagen and elastin synthesis.

Being that the problem is coming and going it also sounds like you are retaining water at times.  When you retain water it will cause the skin to stretch reducing the appearance of the wrinkles and sagging.  This is why alpha hydroxy acids are used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.  They chemically burn the skin causing swelling.  Not good for the skin though.

I also have developed a sensation of "wetness" around the base of the back of my neck and hairline. To the point, I will feel my neck and hair and it is actually oily. It took me some time to determine the source of this sensation, and it seems as if it's related to movement of fluids and whatever into my large colon. I had read of putting boric acid into the vagina to fight candida,

Yes, mild acids are great for controlling Candida as the acidity turns off the growth gene for the Candida, and keeps it in a realtively harmless yeast form as opposed to the aggressive and pathogenic fungal form.

so I tried it. When I do this, I soon get that feeling of fluid and I have an easy bowel movement??? This never happens otherwise. I wonder to myself if the boric acid kills something allowing the "dam" to be broke and the yeast on the colon wall falls off and creates exposure to the nerves in my colon to the fluid and therefore I can feel it? I know this is soo strange, but it is definitely a pattern. Why I feel it in my neck area I don't know.

I can't say for sure on this one.  If I had to take a guess though I would go with you are influencing your hormones.  Boric acid contains boron, which is best known for strengthening bones.  But it also helps to balance the hormones.  The most common cause of constipation in women is a high estrogen to progesterone ratio resulting in  hypothyroidism.  Boric acid can be toxic though so I recommend using citric acid instead.  And for a laxative I recommend magnesium citrate or malate.  A dose of 500mg several times a day should do it.  Magnesium is also excellent for diabetics by helping with insulin formation and by helping to prevent insulin damage.

About 3 months ago I developed a funky looking mole about the size of a pomegranite seed over the area of my pancreas/spleen. I have been putting apricot seed lotion and ichthammol drawing salve on it, and it seems to be shrinking.

Okay, another strange thing that has happened for at least 7 yrs is, I will have what I call a "bad" period of fatigue and fibro symptoms.

Fibromyalgia is a disorder of low ATP levels being generated by muscle cells.  Again this is why magnesium malate is used to treat it.  Both magnesium and malic acid (malate) elevate ATP levels.

Then within a day or two I develop a streak of pain and sometimes redness down my arms. It will eventually move down a finger or two, and whichever fingers develop this will have a black looking skinny streak in the nailbed. This will grow out. I've tried to smear the stuff and it kinda looks like it might be blood. I know I'm so weird!lol If you can't help I understand, but if you can share some insight it would be wonderful to have something to ponder other than how much I hate my body and what's going on with it.

Not sure about the pain and redness.  Vertical black streaks in the nails though are actually little hemorrhages.  So yes, it would be blood.

Of course, there are other things, but these are some of the most puzzling things.

Also, I don't know if it matters but I was put on Lantus insulin about 9 yrs ago when all this fatigue etc.,ect. started. That's probably coincidental, but maybe?? After all it is made using e-coli somehow. That just doesn't seem like a good thing??

Insulin is not a good thing regardless.  It is one of those "necessary evils".  It is necessary if the beta cells are dead or damaged, but it also causes the serious side effects in diabetes.  The retinopathy, gangrene, kidney failure, high blood pressure, and most of the heart disease is all due to insulin damage.

And I was also bit by a louse(daughter from daycare, lovely I know), about 7 yrs ago. The spot swelled up and I had terrible headaches, my hair fell out, I lost about 10 pounds, night sweats.

Keep in mind that diabetes can also lead to immune impairment, so infections can be worse in diabetics.

So I know this is probably too much, but even just some minor insight??? Thanks

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1437706