CureZone   Log On   Join

PAIN down there (female) around opening, inner lip, PLEASE HELP! by #109287 ..... Women’s Forum

Date:   5/29/2009 11:12:58 AM ( 15 y ago)
Hits:   18,434
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1428359

i've posted about this before so i apologize for posting again, but i am really in pain and scared...

and i apologize sincerely for being graphic but, i don't know where else to turn... i have never been to a gynecologist and have no way of going (and where i live is so cramped, i can't even lay down and look with a mirror...).

i have this awful but vague pain down there that i don't know what it is or even where it's specifically coming from -

it began as a barely noticeable feeling like maybe my inner vaginal wall on the right side was pushing against the left side (and i was scared it might be a rectocele, prolapse, something like that), and/or like, externally, my panties were rubbing against me a lot there.
last year i lost a lot of weight and i thought, maybe the skin got looser down there, or is dry and/or irritated, but...
now i feel this kind of bulging somewhat above the right side of my vaginal opening and also up through my inner lip.
i have tried to find diagrams of bartholin's gland cysts and h. suppurativa online and haven't had any luck and, i have tried to feel around and, sometimes it has felt almost normal...
but lately the flares in pain are getting frequent and, i feel it when i walk, can't sit comfortably, and i dread wiping down there :(

i don't know if this has ANYthing to do with it but yesterday i did a Liver Flush which, for those of you not familiar, results in a lot of bowel movements but they are not large (like, to cause prolapse or something?) although they are watery so maybe that causes straining of its own and something is pushing against where it shouldn't?
i don't know if it's because of that but today is a bad day (bulgier than usual and, my upper inner lip above that is swollen 2x the size of the other side).

do any of you kind people have any idea what this sounds like it could be - does it sound to you like rectocele, prolapse, or something similar, or... do h. suppurativa lesions form inside the vaginal lips, or, bartholin's gland cysts, where would that be located (to the side of the vaginal opening ...more above or, below?) and would the pain and lump from that be constant and would the cyst itself jut out from the vaginal opening or rather feel like a bulge behind the area above it?

please, someone write back? ...thank you to anyone who read this...

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1428359