CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Liver Flush results/ what has helped me too. by pursuinghealing ..... Nigella Sativa Support Forum

Date:   5/17/2009 6:20:36 PM ( 15 y ago)
Hits:   3,138
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1421097

Thanks for the encouraging words, Sara! That's so sweet.

You know the other thing that has been alleviating some of my problems?? MsH coached me to get off of wheat and packaged foods. I am now only eating non-gluten and wheat free and mostly organic what I can afford and eating congee or brown rice with Nutritional yeast, Braggs aminos and some flax oil added to it. That's been like what I eat on in the afternoons. Then for dinner I enjoy some vegies stir fried or whatever with either millet or baked potato. Sometimes I'll eat fish, but generally we do not eat meat during the week since it is so expensive. For protein I feed my family free range eggs. I get an organic box of produce every 2 weeks and find creative ways to make soups or stir fries or the other night I made a frittata with zucchini and leeks and a bit of mozzerella and feta. It was scrumptious!!! I did not have any salad ingredients on hand so I shredded a few carrots and added 1/2 avacado and a squeeze of lemon with braggs aminos, sesame and pumpkin seeds and flax oil. It was great!!

Eating the congee (brown rice "soup")is helping give me some needed nutrients in an easily digestable form. I never would have thought to do that on my own! So thankful for kind people sharing things to help. It makes a world of difference.

Small simple steps have seemed to help me the most lately!! I had taken a TON of very expensive supplements for years and nothing has helped me as much as colon cleasing/ (fiber) parasite cleansing/ liver flush, and cutting out wheat and eating more natural/organic....also adding in needed nutrients like fish oil/ iodine/ vitC/ drinking Nettle/Oatstraw tea (thanks MS.Helfinger!!) and now the black seed.

I am thankful to feel like I am FINALLY making a bit of progress now!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1421097