CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Worm/ Fluke identification by mukti ..... Ask Humaworm: Parasites

Date:   5/2/2009 10:11:57 AM ( 15 y ago)
Hits:   21,102
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1410740

Thanks for the info. There are many images on this site but few have been identified, but maybe I am looking in the wrong place, maybe I am looking at images of user queries rather than a library that may exist?

As for symptoms, well Im not sure where to start. Im trying to get to the bottom of increasing pain in the head. It moves around in waves and sometimes comes tingling over my face. Itīs like a pulsating, intracranial pain like something digging or boring into the crown of my head for the most part. Worsening with the head pain has been acne on the forehead, nose, and either side of nose. A redening, blotchy kind of acne and sometimes with itchy postules. The red blotch is in one location above my right eye and does not migrate. I have also been having what seems like liver pain, especially when I sit in certain positions. Low energy and generally feeling of a cloud over my head and depression. An inability to maintain that get up and go feeling I believe I have a right to have.

Im treating myself with tetracycline and aspirin to chelate possible heavy metal poisoning at the moment, and the head pain and acne are subsiding a little. Im also using a zapper I made which works at 2 frequencies (727, 2128? Hz). Using the latter, this mustve killed off a load of parasites, when through desparation I used it for an hour or so non stop. Hundreds of these roundworms and many thread looking worms came out next day (as per my initial post here). I think there were some flukes too, which I dismissed as undigested food.

So, yesterday I continued to use my zapper full on, and certainly felt a lot of movement in my digestive system, similar to when I did a LIver flush. Tickling sensation in lower bowel too. Not been to the toilet yet. Waiting for nature to call me :)

Kind Regards,

Mukti

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1410740