CureZone   Log On   Join

--answer--Success Testimonial--No longer taking adrenal suppliments. No need. by moreless ..... Ask Moreless: pH Balance

Date:   4/19/2009 5:05:18 PM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,352
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1400493

Hi #20928,

Your Success: Having been on this protocol, or at least my personal version of it, I have been able to discontinue all my adrenal supplementation without the usual crash that I used to get when I stop taking adrenal supportive supplements.

If you check my posting history you will find that I was taking quite a few things just to have a little bit of energy. Even though they did make me feel somewhat better I was still tired all the time.

These supplement included:

-different adrenal glandulars
-licorice root
-Vitamin C at least 3 grams a day
-various B vitamins
-Probiotics
-isocort
-Vitamin E

These were the things I took on a regular basis, not including stuff I experimented with. things like IP6, Lugol's Iodine, and I'm sure alot of other stuff targeting candida and adrenal fatigue. I could list each and every supplement I've taken, but I think I got my point across. I was taking a lot of stuff with little effect.

Do I take all that stuff today? No. do I feel tired all the time? No. I had some patches of darker colored, flaky skin on my body that was attributed to "hypoadrenia." It's actually a symptom attributed to Addison's disease. The darker skin has now shrunk and faded to the point I can barely tell there is a difference in skin color and thres no more flaking. I've been off all suppliments for at least 3 weeks and I have more energy than I've had in a very long while. I'm in no way 100%, but progress is better than I first assumed would be. I still haven't gained weight, but my appetite is back and I'm eating more often and much healthier stuff. Not only did this protocol save me a lot of money, I believe it saved my life.

I have no doubt God guided me here. My prayer was answered.

Answer: Thank-you for posting your Healing and may you continue to find the Many Blessings you Seek !

Maybe this will encourage others with the same needs?

Would you mind figuring How much Money all these Supplements & Drugs were Costing you each Month?

This may help some understand Why the Drug companies and Med trolls do not want these Free Truths of Healing shared on this forum?

Smile Tis your choice.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.19 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1400493