CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Enemas, P&B, colon Q&A (buried post) by solmare ..... Natural Healing & Herbal Solutions w/Unyquity

Date:   4/18/2009 4:05:56 PM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,266
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1399877

Hello Uny and Forum!

Uny, thank you for expanding my understanding of effective cleansing post by post.

The importance of a full body cleanse as opposed to doing single cleanses one after another was completely new to me and I am happy you discovered my tendency to strictly do one thing after another and showed me (with the example of the automobile) that this is not the best way to go.

When reading your example of the automobile, my thoughts were starting to drift to more philosophical areas and I saw that life in general is not different: You have to be able to manage different things simoultaneously for a good life: It's not like the first 20 years you can only take care of your friends, the next 20 only take care of getting money, the next twenty only take care of your health. One has to be able to manage different things simultaneously, otherwise you get sick, have no friends, have no money, or whatever else.

The idea of a rectal implant is also new to me. It feels like I want to try it. Sounds pretty simple to do, but I will read up on it a little and maybe have one or two questions later.

Uny, since I discovered your forum only after I had decided to do PB-shakes (and had my sister bring Bentonite from the US, which is more difficult to get here in Germany), I will now follow through with my plan of doing a PB-Cleanse.

But after that I want to completely swing over to your way of cleansing.I'm interested in cleansing myself as thoroughly as possible, no matter how much time, knowledge or money it takes.

As a newbie to Uny-style-cleansing, where do I best start to get the necessary knowledge? (Which formulas, which order of cleanses, which doses, and all those thousands of important details). I will definitely read your entire forum and maybe this will be more than enough to start cleansing properly (even more so as the forum steadily grows).But do you also have some kind of manual or is this "Save Your Life-Program" or "Incurables Protocol" (sorry if sounding stupid, don't know much about those), that is the cornerstone of your cleansing-approach? You know, I just want to make sure, that I am well prepared before I start asking questions in your forum. Although you are really consistent in answering every question, no matter wether beginner or advanced, I think it makes sense to not load you with questions that can be easily answered by looking into some kind of manual, book, previous posts, etc.

I will keep in mind to contact you via email for possibly better shipping costs.

Thinking long term, I could imagine mixing my formulas myself (although I don't know anything about it yet). I think it's a fantastic thought, to be able to make your own tinctures. This is putting one's health even more into one's own hands. I really love the idea. Is this fairly learnable and affordable? Where can I get the instructions, list of ingredients, doses info, an everything else, I need for this? Uny,do you believe, this is a good idea?

Everyone have a great day, night or whatever the clock ticks like where you live!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1399877