CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Duration of cleansing with PB-Shakes? by solmare ..... Natural Healing & Herbal Solutions w/Unyquity

Date:   4/10/2009 3:02:41 AM ( 15 y ago)
Hits:   2,314
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1393531

Hello Uniquity and everyone,

thank you for your helpful answer, Uniquity.

Ok, I will not stop the cleanse, if after 2 weeks nothing has come out. I'll keep going for several more weeks,and patiently wait for mucoid plaque to start coming out.

You're right, good information is absolutely vital, when it comes to our health. I do have the time and will to inform myself well, so if you have any suggestions concerning good sources (books, webpages, etc.)for health information, please let me know.

Ok, you seem to be a big fan of Dr.Schulzes formulas. I have'nt tried them yet, but I'm sure they're good telling from the experiences of other users that I read about.
I live in Germany.Is there a way to get Dr.Schulzes products shipped to Germany?

I'm not doing the bowel cleanse, because I have specific problems with my bowel. I just want to get rid of possible mucoid plaque. I have 3 bowel movements per day (and have always had) without having to use any herbs/medicine. So I think I'm ready for PB-Shakes.

You asked what kind of Psyllium I am planning to use. I haven't decided on a particular product yet, but after reading your advice I will definitely look for organic psyllium. Should I use the husks, seeds, ground husks or ground seeds?

It seems like you see enemas to only have their place in cleansing when constipation appears. From other sources, I read, that enemas can also be beneficial, if there are no problems with constipation. - Just for increasing the effect of getting as much MP out as possible.
So as long as I'm having 3 bms a day and have no problems with constipation, you would say enemas are not necessary for me?

Thank you again for your support!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1393531