CureZone   Log On   Join

Best books & Transits by Tracey ..... Astrology Forum

Date:   2/13/2004 3:02:05 PM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   1,314
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=138707

Peachy,

That is great! You did all the work...the info I gave you was sooooo sparse!

If you're going to get some books I suggest:

The American Ephemeris 1900 to 2000 - AT MIDNIGHT
The American Ephemeris 2000 to 2050 - AT MIDNIGHT

Super handy to look up past transits when you get an inspired idea about something in the past! And the present ephemeris is totally handy too.

Robert Hand - Planets in Transit - LOVE this book! It's the only Transit 'cookbook' if you ask me. It'll totally shed light on transits...

A bit on transits. What I do is look at the outer planets first because they move slowly and so they have significant impact.

Remember that:

Trines - take place between the SAME elements (fire, fire fire or air air air etc etc etc)

Sextiles - take place between elements that like each other! (fire/air or earth/water)

Squares - take place between the 4 planets that are in the same modality - ooooh, can't remember the correct name. (all 4 Cardinal planets - 4 Fixed planets - 4 Mutable planets)

Opposites - that's clear.
Conjunctions - clear too.

So...if you look down the Green Transiting planet column and pick out say, Pluto at 21degrees right now...you simply go around the natal chart and look for planets that are around that degree-age...then see how they fit, in the above aspect table.

Then...your imagination kicks in and you imagine energy being zapped (uranus), or flowing (neptune) or INTENSE (pluto) at the natal planet...and imagine how that natal planet feels about this other planets energy influencing it...

So was your friend blown away!? Coooool...

Oooh, I also like the book: Astrology, Karma and Transformation by Stephen Arroyo.

That's about it!

love T

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=138707