CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Ashwagandha or Maca? by unyquity ..... Hyperthyroid Forum

Date:   3/29/2009 8:33:57 PM ( 15 y ago)
Hits:   38,546
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1385541

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hveragerthi,

Per my post above your response -- I politely and respectfully (as a forum owner/moderator), asked that if you replied, to PLEASE start a new thread in another forum other than mine, as your original posts into my forum (by way of crossposting, I know) conflicted with the tenets of Natural Healing in my forum.  You rudely and disrespectfully ignored my request.  If your reply (below) would have been made only in my forum, I would have blocked/banned you and deleted it completely.  But since it was crossposted, I had enough respect for your time & words, that I moved the thread out of my forum (I couldn't move just one post out of the thread).  So, the good information contained in that thread is no longer a part of my forum because of your disrespect for my simple & polite request.  Sadly, I forgot to block/ban you before I moved the thread, so now I can't do that.  But please, don't post in my forum again - your information IS truly against the tenets of true natural healing - and my forum is a support forum for those methodologies, not a debate forum.  There are plenty of other forums for that on Curezone.  I have been posting for 5 years on CZ, and I don't think I've ever seen such a blatant display of disrespect for a forum owner/moderator, after such a polite & respectful request, until now.

Here are some of the CZ posting guidelines for your consideration (yes, I realize this was a cross-posted thread, but I asked you respectfully to start a new thread in a different forum if you wanted to continue your discussion -which is/was debating-challenging the tenets of true Natural Healing-- in my support forum for Natural Health & Herbal Solutions)...and you declined to respect my simple request.  I've changed the color to red where applicable.

Debates and Arguments

There is one main rule on support forums on CureZone:

Debates and Arguments are not allowed,
cause they tend to disrupt supportive atmosphere, and tend to destroy forum.

We have debates forums where debaters are welcomed!

Do not argue with CureZone Moderators!

Support Forums

Why do some members get blocked?

By default, all curezone members have the equal posting privilege, but ...

So that you (and anybody reading) can understand exactly HOW your words conflictl with true "natural" health and healing, I will insert.

Just wanted to say that what I posted DOES NOT conflict with natural healing.Yes it does, and it does so substanitally. IP6 for example is found in numerous plants. Just because it is extracted does not alter its properties. When a substance is isolated away from the myriad of phytochemicals, alkaloids and other plant constitutents, the isolated substance does indeed react differently in the human body than it would have in it's complete & natural forum.That would be like saying that an herbal tea conflicts with natural healing principles because it has been extracted and is not in its natural form as found in nature.  It's nothing like that at all - herbal teas are the herbs/plants in their natural form - there's no correlation whatsoever.

By the way, where do you get distilled water in nature? You don't, obviously.   Even rainwater quickly reacts with gases and dust in the air. And when it comes in to contact with the earth it reacts with the minerals of the earth along with plant acids, alkaloids, etc. So drinking distilled water is totally contrary to what nature has provided us for natural healing. Rainwater would indeed by the most natural form of water (in my opinion) - but pure water in that form (or any other from the ground) is no longer available.  And it has been proven over and over that the more pure water is the more solvent it becomes. In fact highly purified water is extremely corrosive. The solvent properties are why water pulls vitamins and minerals from the body. It is referred to as the universal solvent for a reason. And water does not have a brain to say "I will only take the toxins and leave the good stuff". Water will take whatever it can contact and dissolve. If it did not do this then we would quickly die from an overload of minerals and vitamins. Water helps to facilitate the removal of these compounds, which can also be toxic. Pure water though just grabs whatever. If water is remineralized first, which can be easily done with naturally occurring minerals, the water will have to give up the beneficial minerals in an exchange reaction with toxins, and vitamins and minerals rather than a robbing action. With some of the things claimed on this site it really makes me wonder how people managed to live longer than a week without things like distilled water. The fact is that many of the healthiest people in the world drink water from rivers and wells that are naturally saturated with health giving minerals. Furthermore, if you check the medical studies you will find that purified waters such as distilled and reverse osmosis waters contribute to the formation of heart disease. A lot of this has to do with the ability of these waters to remove beneficial minerals such as magnesium and silica that help to prevent the formation of arteriosclerosis and that help to keep the coronary artery open and blood pressure down. Like I said before, there's a never ending debate over distilled water.   One can easily come up with solid-scientific evidence to support it's use or non-use.  Dr. Schulze & Dr. Christopher (who successfully healed tens of thousands of people without harm, recommended it), they cured thousands of people of heart disease, using the very water you say causes it.  That kind of empirical evidence is good enough for me and my forum.  Besides, if you knew anything about the suggested use of distilled water from these healers, you would know that they DID remineralize it, as they suggested water be ingested in the form of herbal teas.  And no one on my forum EVER said water couldn't be remineralized or imbued with 'life energy' (I generally suggest doing that with a few grains of rice, plant or herb leaves, or anything that's natural & "alive")

As for what came first the disease or the organ failure, that is also debatable. Not to the greatest and most succesful natural healers that ever lived. (Schulze, Christopher, Gerson, Kelley, Hoxsey, et al).  In my forum, everything is based on empirical evidence and the teachers/healers that were able to consistently/successfully cure all diseases. Take for instance cancer. It is not organ failure that causes the cancer. The vast majority of cancers are caused from viruses. :::well deserved smirk::: There are hunreds of healers and thousands of scientists that would disagree with you. Yet a malignant tumor can compress or block an organ leading to failure of the organ. Well duh, of course, but if you heal the cause of the cancer/tumor, you heal the symptom that the symptom is causing. Hemochromotosis has several causes. One is through heredity. It is also believed that it can have a viral origin as well. Either way the process of hemochromotosis starts long before any liver failure. the liver does not fail leading to hemochromotosis I can't think of a hereditary condition that these healers didn't totally reverse or substantially alleviate. 

As for Schulze and Christopher they are very old school. They relied heavily on herbs that we now know are not safe for long term use. For example berberine herbs (goldenseal, barberry, Oregon grape root, gold thread, etc.) that can kill the flora, damage the intestinal lining, and raise blood pressure after a few weeks of use. We have learned a lot about natural healing and herbs since their time and the natural health field needs to stay caught up so they are not relying on old outdated formulas when safer and more effective herbs and herbal formulations are available.  Yet, oddly enough, when used with their complete, full-body healing protocol, no one ever suffered the adverse effects of which you speak.   The herbs you mention have been safely utilized for centuries.  AND, as I know you're completely aware, any legitimate 'testing' that is done, MUST be done ONLY with standardized and isolated extracts.  Of COURSE, there are always adverse effects when they turn herbs into 'drugs' - the substances tested do not contain the proper/natural ratio of what the "scientists" decided was the 'active ingredients', to it's natural ratio/balance of other plant alkaloids & phytochemicals...so what is tested is NOT the natural herb, and the results are just as out of balance and unnatural as the product they tested.  OF COURSE, our natural bodies will respond negatively to an unnatural substance.  Also, you seem to assume they recommended and utilized high quantities of these natural herbs & extracts for long periods of time.  Most were only utilized (at most) for a week or two.  The noted exception are the cathartic herbs containing emodin (and I already know how you feel about those - I've seen it in several posts) - but for all your 'scientific evidence', the people that used them (along WITH the complete natural healing protocol) suffered nothing but healing.  Those that utilize strong herbal preparations without addressing other issues frequently run into problems.  They're not a "cure" unto themselves (nor should people use them as such) they're an "assist" to the rest of the protocol (which includes diet changes, as well as prgan cleansing, exercise, hydrotherapy, circulation enhancement, heliotherapy, detoxification and emotional & spiritual healing/balancing).

I was not referring to bamboo in a can. The shoots would actually have very little silica. It is the silica content of the bamboo that gives the plant its strength. Bamboo shoots are hardly stiff or strong. If they were we would bust our teeth on them trying to eat them. Bamboo stalks are used in Chinese medicine and can be readily obtained from any Chinese herb supplier or shop. Bamboo is seven times higher in silica than horsetail grass and does not contain vasoconstrictive nicotine. In fact bamboo is a great vasodilator making it especially great for heart function.  In your post, you didn't specify what kind of bamboo - I don't argue that it contains silica.  Yes, I know, horsetail contains a VERY minimal amount of nicotine - I've never heard of it affecting anyone that utilized it adversely.  Again, it's the natural balance of ALL the chemicals in the plants that counts, not just each isolated substance.  You obviously (completely) do not understand (or maybe it's just that you don't subscribe) to truly NATURAL healing.  That was clear from your first post (that by way of cross-posting) was in my forum.  That's why I asked you to please not continue your posting in that thread, and start a new one elsewhere.  You certainly have every right to post your thoughts & opinions and 'scientific facts' on countless forums on CZ.

Aluminum has never been proven to cause any damage to the brain. They once thought decades ago that it could contribute to Alzheimer's because they found high levels of aluminum in the brains of Alzheimer's patients. Present does not mean cause though. In fact the evidence is becoming stronger every day that aluminum has absolutely nothing to do with the formation of Alzheimer's. Calcification appears to be a primary factor according to more recent research. By the way, silica helps to remove aluminum from the body as well as lead. I'll bet Schulze and Christopher were not aware of those facts!  Schulze, Christopher, Gerson, et al, did not have access to our "science", perhaps the reason they were so incredibly successful, is because they were not limited and conditioned by it.  Also perhaps, the presence of aluminum is what causes the calcification of which you speak.  Aluminum (or any other heavy metal) that normally couldn't cross the blood/brain barrier without the aid of fluoride, simply can't be healthy in the brain (or the body , in unnatural forms or levels).  I can't imagine how avoiding or removing it could possibly be harmful.

Between my forum and my personal commitments, I am watching 2 people heal from cancer, one from Muscular Dystrophy and three from CFS - not to mention the others that I've helped individually over the years (and those that I have seen and read of).  My forum is an exclusive support forum for these protocols and natural truths.  It is of no consequence to me whether you subsribe to them or believe them or not.  And like I mentioned, it's certainly your right to post what you believe anywhere else on CZ - simply not in my forum.

No doubt, you will reply with other "scientific evidence" to "prove" that I am wrong.  But it's not ME - I didn't formulate these protocols, I didn't create the natural foods, plants & herbs that these healers utilized, and frankly, I don't care to waste time (that I could be using to help others heal) debating or discussing the issues with someone that's obviously "locked in the scientific box".  The paradigms & methodology of todays science will be *poof* gone tomorrow, as what is 'scientifically true' changes from day - month - year - decade --- but the truths & successes of 'old school' natural healing continue to be successful, without change. and virtually without fail.

Unyquity

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1385541