CureZone   Log On   Join

Venus Transit June 8, 2004 - Telepathy! Red Moon & Blue Monkey by Tracey ..... Astrology Forum

Date:   2/1/2004 3:07:24 AM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   2,559
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=138431

Hi all!

I stumbled upon this verrrry interesting article about a rare up-coming transit - The Venus Transit of June 8, 2004. My friend Alison alerted me to this transit and in some round about way I finally got to read something about it.

Interestingly this article is all about the emergence of Telepathy as a new communication!! Remember our conversation about Telepathy here? //www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=343&i=1043 Ooooh oooh ooooh! Others are thinking and feeling this too!

In this rare transit Venus moves across the in front of the Sun. The last transits were:

1518 (1526)
1631 (1639)
1761 (1769)
1874 (1882)
2004 (2012)

The article is linked below.

What is interesting about this (other than the 'Communications' leaps that have apparently happened during each of the transits in the past and the Telepathy idea) is that 2004 numerologically adds up to 6 which is associated with Venus! This so fits with many of our dreams right now too. My 'pink energy' dream (pink=unconditional love) - working with this new energy - for one.

I just looked up June 8 2004 to see what Mayan day it falls on and it is Blue Electric Monkey (Tone 3). I had noticed that this article talks about the Oneness Celebration being from June 6th to 8th - now I see why. Tone 1, Magnetic, which always starts of a 'wavespell' is on June 6th and interestingly (and oh so appropriately!) the energy of the wavespell is symbolized by Red Moon....this is the Daykeeper that I ALWAYS associate with psychicness - because Red Moon is the 'beacon'!

"Red Moon is also a beacon or transmitting station. As you open to self-remembrance, you become a beacon and receiver for cosmic consciousness. This communication creates the gradual opening of the third eye, the eye within the mononlith of self. As this eye opens and your communication becomes more refined, you will notice more signs, signals and understanding coming to you. These are all for your growth and evolution - a feedback system from which you can gain insight about your journey."

I don't have my Mayan Oracle book with me right now but Red Moon is also the 9th daykeeper and rules Spiritual Teachers/Masters.

Another fascinating (oooh, I'm getting excited!) thing is that the World herself repeats 4 Themes and one of those Themes is Red Moon. I was born in a Red Moon year and every four years it rolls around to Red Moon again. You can check to see what 'Seal of the Year, Destiny' you were born by inputting your birthday in the calculator: http://www.starroot.com/cgi/daycalc.pl and scrolling down to see what the last Daykeeper is. It can only be one of the following four: White Wizard (the year we're in now), Blue Storm, Yellow Seed or Red Moon.

Anyway, on June 8th exactly it will be a Blue Electric Monkey which encourages us all to release our Inner Divine Child: "Blue Monkey: Blue Monkey represents the Divine Child, the child that is ever in a state of open-hearted wisdom, innocence, trust, simplicity and joyful wonder. What would it feel like to actually BE a magical child in this culture and time? The secret that very few know - because they may feel more comfortable trying to protect themselves - is that the divine child offers the strongest of all protections, the invulnerability of openhearted Love. Through innocence, a kind of immunity is created that allows the divine child to be TRANSPARENT so that the apparent 'slings and arrows' of the world can pass right through without being personalized into wounds, reactions or hurt feelings. This is the path of innocence regained. Transparency is the path of the new consciousness." (!)

Having a 'Venus' transit is super significant - Venus will actually cross in front of the Sun (people around the world will be able to see a black speck - with proper gear - in front of the Sun and that's Venus!) - and the symbolism involved here is pretty wonderful.

Sun energy is where we get our Life Force (qi, prana, spark) from and with Venus making such a dramatic pass simply synthesizes the two energies together. In the chart The Sun and Venus sit right on top of each other...infusing our Beings with LOVE. Any individual born with Venus conjunct their own Sun naturally 'springs from a place of Love'....

I'm trying to find the exact peak time so I can look at the exact chart of this transit (with significant rising sign etc) - I'll let you all know what I find. So far it's looking very interesting...

Love Tracey

Venus Transit & Telepathy

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=138431