CureZone   Log On   Join

A little Curezone lesson for you... Re: Introducing NaturalRPH... by #112418 ..... Natural Healing & Herbal Solutions w/Unyquity

Date:   3/27/2009 11:49:22 AM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   14,698
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1383794

One of the fun things we get to do on CZ is "vote" for posts we like or don't like, agree with or disagree with. When we read a post, there is always the question, "How do you feel about this post?" in the gray border around the text box. You can click either "Agree" or "Disagree."

Some people don't like this feature, but I do. If somebody posts something I really like, or agree with, or has moved me, or has taught me something new, I like to give the post an "agree" vote, like I did with yours. :-) It shows up as a little green "1" next to your username, right after the number that tells you roughly how many "hits" you've received on your post (hits, meaning, of course, the number of times your post has been read by others).

If several people like a post, and are the "voting" kind, you'll get a bigger number in green. I think the biggest number I've ever seen here was 8.

Now, if someone comes along and disagrees with your post, you'll get a "0 out of 1" message in green. If one person likes it, and another person doesn't, you'll get a "50%" message, and as the ratio changes, you'll something like "2 out of 3" or a ""66%" type of message.

We regular posters can't give the red "R"s or "RN"s... and by the way... to get an RN on your very first post??? Doesn't happen! lol Well, guess it does! Regular posters can express their opinion by way of the "vote."

One more little thing about working your way around here: If all you want to say in response to a post is a short phrase, like "That's wonderful news!!!" or Uny's famous "Heal on!", then you can put that in the subject line and add a "n/m" which stands for "no message," or "n/p" which means "no post," or "n/t" which stands for no text. Some people get annoyed if they click on a post expecting something they can bite into, and only get a "Good news, RPh!" I guess they feel cheated somehow. *shrug*

You'll pick up the routine pretty quickly. I just wanted to tell you about the numbers up there next to posters' usernames so you could start understanding some of the symbols.

Glad you're here. Your professional training will be of great value to all of us. :-)

Wings

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1383794