CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Is it out? by geritol ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   3/21/2009 10:18:21 PM ( 15 y ago)
Hits:   2,863
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1380243

Here's a 'rice' thread

//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1178523

From what I've seen they do hang on. We did the cloves/wormwood/walnut for a while- 2-3 months with breaks.. Between 2 of us we have over 20 empty 2oz dropper bottles of Black-Walnut . My wife has lost a lot of weight, like 45 lb since November. But even now, in my coffee enemas, I still see the 'sesame seed' and 'sunflour seed' type formations/egg sacks (?). It seems cloves/wormwood/walnut, is a good start, but it sure looks like one needs a lot more than just that. We went through 50g of praziquantel, which helped *a lot*, but I am not naive enough to think that it gets all the big tapeworms. We got a second 50g prazi, and 2 weeks of albendazle. After that, I plan to go back to Wormwood fairly hard. By then I will be over the Wormwood break I've been on. I know this post espouses non herbal solutions, but I really think all approaches need to be perused.

bloggish side note:
My wife has been sipping bloodroot tea today, every time she had a 'hunger pang' which then 'went away' for an hour or so.

Prazi kills 'motherload' of flukes:
//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1290030

prazi reference thread:
//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1251073&s=1#i1

My wife and I both felt **really good** taking prazi. Sure cut down on the twitchy itchy ones..but we felt the sense of clarity and energy again.

The reason to take just herbs, or Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , in my opinion, is if one does not have access to Prazi or albenzadole. However, they are available readily enough, and I just want to communicate that these should probably be incorporated, or at least researched.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1380243