CureZone   Log On   Join

Side Effects of Black Seed Oil by lajoanna ..... Nigella Sativa Support Forum

Date:   3/18/2009 8:25:34 AM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   75,602
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1377711

Hello,

I added black seed oil to my diet a few weeks ago. I am taking 1 1/2 tsp three times a day with honey. The black seed oil I am using is from Amazing Herbs. Anyways, since beginning the oil, I have noticed some twitching in my mid back and well as some twitching under my lip. I have also noticed a little numbness in my fingers from time to time. I am not sure if this is something to be concerned about or just perhaps some detox symptoms. I am, also, taking Sutherlandia OPC and Barefoot's Dewormer. Those two items I have been taking for awhile. I take the 3 supplements separate from one another.

I don't have a diagnosis of anything, but I believe that I have parasites and definitely know I am not healthy. I am dizzy most of the day which has led to daily panic attacks. Should I be concerned with these new symptoms/side effects?

Also, I did go to the doctor two weeks ago and they could not find anything wrong with my inner ear, so they want to do an MRI. I read that these can be dangerous. So I am stuck in quandary of whether or not to have it.

Thanks!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1377711