CureZone   Log On   Join

How to Get Well by UserX ..... Ask Glaxony

Date:   3/16/2009 11:55:47 PM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,640
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1376916

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Some people need more vitamin C than others. If it is giving you diarrhea, stop taking it. Do not make yourself sick. That is crazy.

There is a big difference between detoxing and making yourself sick.

Detox is when you feel a little bit worse for a little while in order to feel a whole lot better in the long run.

Intentionally making yourself sick is nuts. Sure, it might happen accidentally, every once in a while, because you are experimenting to find out what your body needs. But you are in control of what you do and how much you take. And you can stop what you are doing as soon as you realize it is making you feel bad. If you don't feel whole lot better a day or two later, doing it again is insane. Cleansing makes you feel better. It's an upward slope in mathematical terms.

Listen to your body. If you take something and feel bad, stop what you are doing. If it was die off, you will feel whole lot better in a day or two, way much better than you felt before you started the cleanse.

If you don't feel a whole lot better, then your protocol isn't working and you need to try another approach.

If you don't have an experimental personality type, and you are afraid to figure out for yourself what your body needs, there are lots of doctors who would love to pump you full of drugs, manage your symptoms and make you comfortable while the disease kills you.

Nobody knows what is best for you. Your body knows. The people here can only tell you what has worked for them. I recommend starting with half a dose of whatever is recommended and building up from there, because everybody is different and has different needs.

First you say you took wormwood and your liver hurts.
I told you to stop the wormwood and flush your liver.
Instead you drank epsom salts and posted a picture of wormy fuzzballs. Now you say you have gotten diarrhea from taking large amounts of Vitamin C. Why did you follow up a liver flush with Vitamin C? Where does it say in the liver flush instructions to take Vitamin C?

How do you know whether the epsom salts or the Vit C is causing your diarrhea?

Are you serious, or are you just wasting my time?

The liver flush removes "stones", hunks of cholesterolish fatty gunk that smells 9 billion years old and looks kind of like horse apples the size of jack balls. Green/yellow/orange/brown.

Most everybody needs to flush liver, kidneys and do a parasite cleanse in order to get well. Start by cleansing your kidneys. Don't do anything else. When you are done cleansing your kidneys, do a parasite cleanse. When you are done with the parasite cleanse, flush your liver. Click the Cure Zone Cleanse Link above for instructions. Follow them EXACTLY. Use the Hulda Clark liver flush recipe the first time.

If you have mercury in your mouth, get it out.

When you have done all that, Google your symptoms if you still have some. See what matches. Could be any number of things making you sick. Make an educated guess as to which. Google herbal remedies for that. Buy them and take them. Start with a lower dose than recommended and slowly increase until you get the results you want. Take Iodine. Order a trace elements hair analysis if you can't figure out how to balance your minerals on your own.

I know there is a lot to learn and it can be very confusing where to begin. I started by taking herbs to cleanse my liver and kidneys. You have already started somewhere. Now start over from the beginning and follow the Cure Zone Cleansing Protocol. If you are ready to be hard core, fast for three days on apple juice, mix a cup of olive oil with a cup of lemon juice and sleep on your right side. But don't do this until you have gotten over the butt pain. I think I'm repeating myself, but you seem to need it, as you are obviously overwhelmed with too much information, or just jacking with me. I hope not the latter.

Plan on cleansing regularly for the rest of your life or we all ascend or both.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1376916