CureZone   Log On   Join

MD Forum - Is This Worth It To You or Of Value? by rabbitears ..... Ask Microbe Detectives

Date:   3/16/2009 8:07:50 PM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,922
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1376773

MD CONTINUATION

The main reason for starting the MD Forum is to give people supportive data for healing purposes. The mountains of research that I've read has educated me on many co-factors (parasites, bacteria, molds, and bugs), and just one subject can be a lifetime of studies. The research has given me a greater understanding on how to attack these problems differently than what I had known a few years ago. My perspective has changed even from last year on how to manage things. No doubt this is a continual learning process.

I've considered many times closing this Forum because I'm unable to do everything myself and it is time consuming. Although, I've been responsible for the content and have refrained from making this another cleansing Forum, I believe the contribution to CZ has been of value with scientific research. Ultimately, CZ seems to have politics on these matters making this a valuable Forum or not. Either way, I'll continue my research and will email certain people who I know appreciates the time and effort that it takes.

Do people want this Forum to continue?

We'll see what happens.... if I'm unable to get some help then I'll consider ending the Forum.

FORUM REQUESTS

This year I have been thinking about doing a lot of Series. The next one I think will be of interests to people, and I have a few others in mind. However, what I think may be helpful to people, may not be what members are interested in.

Is there a subject that people are interested in knowing more about?

I come across A LOT of information and if there is something, in particular, that people are interested in I'll be happy to make posts.

I also encourage people to make posts on their research findings too. I can't imagine that there are only a few of us doing research.

MODERATOR NEEDED

Zooii has been our Moderator since we've started the Forum. I think she has done a great job! Since the beginning of the year she hasn't been available that much for various reasons. I've asked someone else to help out and they have agreed to help out. I've sent several requests since February to the Webmaster, and I haven't heard back.... not sure why not.

As the Forum grows we may need someone else too. I rarely Moderate this Forum because I do a lot of posts. For this reason, I feel it is best for someone else to mark the posts objectively.

Volunteers, please? Any interests?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1376773