CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Looking for advice/support on possible cavitations by LuellaMay ..... Cavitations Surgery Forum

Date:   3/13/2009 6:46:30 PM ( 15 y ago)
Hits:   7,195
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1374930

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Bless your heart, you have been through an ordeal.

I am not really familiar with cavitation surgery.  I know of one person that is about to undergo this process and am yet to see the results.

As for the infections that you seem to have, I would start taking colloidal silver.  This should take care the infections throughout your mouth, and even the one in your bone.  Colloidal silver is nature's antibiotic and I will put it up against any antibiotic any day.  It has never failed me.  And it doesn't come with side effects, as antibiotics do.  Seeing the gravity of your situation, I would get the very best.  Many purport to sell colloidal silver when, in fact, it is no such thing.  Your source must be trusted and of high quality.  May I suggest Curezone's Sponsor Utopia Silver, http://www.utopiasilver.com.  And by inserting code LR001, you will receive a 15% discount if it is not on sale.

Swish the colloidal silver through your entire mouth several times a day, try to get every knook and cranny, and then swallow.

As for the lipoma in your arm, colloidal silver has been known to literally melt them away.  I know you had the thermography, but I am not clear if you received the results yet.  Is cancer ruled out?

With regard to the adrenal fatigue, what is your diet like?  A diet that would be conducive to treating adrenal fatigue is one that combines unrefined carbohydrates (whole grains) with protein and oils (nuts and seeds), olive, walnut, fiber, flax and high-quality fish oil. It is also important to eat regular meals and eat by 10 AM. Avoid any hydrogenated fats, caffeine, chocolate, white carbohydrates, and junk foods. Diets should have a heavy emphasis on vegetables.  Sea salt should be used instead of table salt.

I would also suggest that you take plant derived trace minerals.

These additional nutritional supplements may also offer additional benefits:

If depression is present, add SAMe.

Other herbs that may help, and it looks like you are taking some of these already:

Licorice, Ashwagandha, Maca, Siberian Ginseng, Korean Ginseng. Please Note: Licorice can and, if taken over time, does have a propensity to elevate blood pressure. It should not be used in persons with a history of hypertension, renal failure, or who currently use digitalis preparations such as digoxin.

Give these a bit of time to work.  Two weeks is a very short time.  Also, supplements should be used in conjunction with a proper diet.  Diet is of the utmost importance.

I believe I have covered everything.  Please let me know if I missed something. 

I wish you the best of everything.  Please let me know how your surgery went.

Luella

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1374930