CureZone   Log On   Join

Hi Greg by Tracey ..... Astrology Forum

Date:   4/22/2003 10:26:06 PM ( 21 y ago)
Hits:   1,947
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=137364

Hello!

A quick look reveals a two-fold purpose. You wanted to learn a lesson about money, the material world and the Body in this life. But also to (possibly by using the body/material world in some way) transcend the body and bring in knowledge and wisdom from either your Higher Self or, you know, All That Is.

From the sounds of it you're doing lots of body/spiritual stuff - so I'm sure you're doin' what you set out to do! I'm just not sure if you can see yourself clearly....? What with your Sun/Mars in the 12th house? I guess those other astrologers talked about that? But, the way I see it - your Grand Trine in water signs linking your Sun/Mars, Pisces Moon (your emotional self must be verrrrrry deep - I always imagine a Pisces Moon person to have - imagine my gesture - a deep well that goes in through their heart and comes out their back like a deeep deeep well...you have access to a lot of information, but it might feel toooo much at times, like a well, if you can navigate - the 'darkness', unknowable (in our physical world) and slightly lonely place (only from our physical pespective!)...then there is much you can 'fish' for and bring up to the surface.) This 'well' symbolism is in a couple places....your Sun/Mars in the 12th is in this 'well-like' place too. Learn to navigate that 'other-world'. I would suspect that you'd have a vivid dream life. Lots can happen there for you. I wonder if your dreams aren't Mars-like - filled with Action or creative aggression....that war-like Mars action (when buried in the 12th house) can also mean that you explode like a volcano (keep your anger inside etc)....but maybe you release that energy in your dreams somehow? Or creatively. Also, the sexual release is excellent...

Oh, I went off on a tangent!

Wasn't I saying something about your Grand Trine? Yes! Sun/Mars trining Pisces Moon trining Neptune in Scorpio. VERY spiritual. Because your Sun/Mars is in the 12th house (other-world, higher self, dreams) I would think that you wanted it this way so you can bring information in from that other world/higher self. Trick is to learn how!

Your more practical Life Objective is ruled by Taurus...there is some lesson about money-making here...and security and stability. (Taurus is the opposite kind of energy from all your Pisces/Neptune/12th house stuff - so that's interesting - you obviously wanted to learn something about the physical/material world in this life)

With Saturn up there in the 10th house you probably REALLY desire to DO something with your life. Or have a Career. Be the best. Work hard. Yet there might be something about this money-making/security thing that stumps you....hmmmmm. I wonder what happened during your Saturn Return? (28 to 30) Do you have anything to do with real estate? Money? Building something aesthetic and detailed? hmmmm. Oh maybe you just live in an aesthetically pleasing, detail-oriented clean home? (ha!) Um....also...do you live near water? Your chart indicates that it would be good for you...even though your Career might be at odds with it? (water? dreams?)

Because you asked about purpose...I just have to tell you to be aware of this supercool transit that is almost upon you. You're probably feeling by now for sure. Since March 11, 2003...I wonder if you feel some excitement and newness around 'where your soul wants to go' in this lifetime?? Basically, your North Node (where your soul wants to go) is being sat upon (conjunct) by Uranus! wow! Uranus (out there) is conjoining your North Node. Uranus brings revelations and 'bolts-out-of-the-blue'...new ideas. Knocks old ideas out of your head. Uranus desires you to be your True Self. Individuized. So....Uranus is now activating this node...where you're meant to leap towards in this lifetime. It is basically away from the detailed, structured, physical world....away from desiring the physical world to be 'perfect'...or being self-critical or critical or others...away from that...and leaping towards all that 'other-worldly' stuff I talked about up top there. Your South Node is in Virgo (where your soul is coming from - and where it feels soooo comfortable that sometimes it just wants to stay there) and your North Node is in Pisces. I suspect that because you have sooo much Pisces/Neptune energy in your chart that you've already leapt towards your North Node. This Uranus transit might just be activating the spot a bit more to do some fine-tuning and give some extra revelations about this Life Task that you set out for yourself. Watch for it!

You probably started to feel it by March 11th, 2003...but the exact dates of conjunction are as follows: (basically, though those are the 'peak' energy times, but you'll be feeling it for the full transit...just imagine it getting stronger around the dates given)

May/June/July 2003: Uranus is at 2degrees (yours is at 3degrees)
February 29, 2004
October 15, 2004
December 9, 2004

Your Pisces North Node is in your 7th house (of one-on-one relationships).

So...just be open to these exciting energies and let the revelations flow...follow your intuition!

Tracey

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=137364