CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Can you erase wrinkles with castor oil? by FromOz ..... Sara’s Soup Kitchen

Date:   2/7/2009 10:57:42 PM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   117,770
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1352294

Interesting, Sara. You must be a very strong person, not to run back to US, the comfortable Western life. Aren't too many places you can find these days, where community donates to someone's maintenance. Obviously, your belief, faith is very strong of Islam. Hope this will give you lots of happiness, the strength to keep going, and to go well, in the future. Why the loneliness? Limitation of other folks, isolation of area you live in, or possibly the strict seperation of men and women? So often I yearn to live alone, to have the personal freedom. I work full time in Community Care, so sometimes it would be so nice, come home, flop down, not to worry about family's needs, wants. The way I think now, as long as I have my eyesight, cannot possibly be lonely. I love reading. Perhaps, I should be careful of what I wish for!?
Is your son living in Jordan, or back in US?
You are one determined, strong lady!
I have read some of your book, angels have started to interest me, especially, as 10 months ago I was told I have a guardian angel, whom I met at 16 or 17. Two people I am thinking of. One is a man and other a woman. The man's name have come up in my dealings in the past. Most recently, just over 4 years ago, when I rang Internet provider, why I cannot get on line. Operator has asked me who is Mr...? I got such a shock, told him, you tell me, accused him of muddling up my account with another one's, and promptly cancelled account. It was only after a few minutes I started to think. The aldy ahs past away three years ago, I loved her very much, her daughter is telling me, she loved me very much. Like I said to daughter, why would she look after me, when she's had such a loving family, surely she would look out for them. Daughter said, guardian angels can look after more than one person at a time. What do you think Sara? Do you know anything about this, do you have an opinion? Wish I did ask person, to clarify at the time.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1352294