CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Judgement, Criticism and Moving Into Love. by mo123 ..... Sara’s Soup Kitchen

Date:   2/7/2009 7:53:29 PM ( 15 y ago)
Hits:   3,952
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1352207

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Truly beautiful beyond words. You are so right my friend I have had a lot of rotten tomatoes thrown my way and I have been the object of many laughs, jokes and criticism and I have to admit it hurts but I do not stay in the moment... I have found that forgiveness is the only way to survive this world. For forgiveness moves us to a higher plane than the one we are on. No one can decree for me or anyone with what God has not allowed so for me to be continually angry with what God has decreed would be against my inner soul.

Many laugh when I forgive unconditionally but it is a necessary part of growth. In Islam we are not to be angry more than 3 days. So anger pulls us down into the ultimate despair of death. So better to apologize even if you are right. I laugh sometimes at some of the horrible things people say and have said as I wonder why they chose me to be angry with but when someone is different maybe they receive the most jolts. I look at all of these things as test to a higher level in achieving my ultimate goal of going to heaven. My goal is not to remain here but to be accepted by Allah or our God. A man wrote to me for help and I told him I help you not for money but to please God. Ultimately that is what life is about.

The first time I ever went to work with my head cover on as a Muslim, my boss screamed at me, "You don't really think you will sell homes looking like that do you." Then one day I decided to let everyone call me by my nickname, a real cute name and she screamed again, "Change your name or you will never sell homes." I became the number one producer for that company in one short month. I go back to my boss and said, "You think I should still change my name." She said no for truly you are ....... Being different in a society in America was extremely difficult, but thru patence, perserverance and extreme faith in my God, I survived as I do on curezone. Whether the people hate me, love me, cuddle me or throw stones at me I am here to serve God to create a place of learning and love and a "Pollyana ish" type forum. Will I be successful is in God's hands not in humans hands. Will I help people achieve my same level of faith is to be determined but will I achieve my ultimate goal of everlasting peace is with Allah not anyone else. So as we travel this space of time, I thank everyone for their love and I want everyone to know that there is not one person who can hurt or harm me. There is no one that can ruin my day, there is no one's hate that will change my true religion of Islam. I am not going to change who I am to please people, I am not going to try to change you and I am going to do (and this is my promise) what I set out to do and that was to work tirelessly towards a better world and better health for everyone without prejudice of any kind.

Love unconditionally for all, humbly

SARA

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1352207