CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: More white flakes by JulieAKA87980 ..... Chemtrails Support Forum

Date:   1/26/2009 6:02:54 PM ( 15 y ago)
Hits:   2,860
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1343454

Darn, Bythc, they took the linc off, but thanks.
Whatever it is, I've mostly killed it off, and other than making a lot of people really sick, nobody that I know of died of it this time. I did have a guy show up in the shop who had a quadruple bypass, went to the hospital because his heart felt funny, and finally got the doctors to insert catethers, when they found out he had majorly clogged arteries. He now has a nice set of stints. He had the pock things on his hands, he had probably 5 or 6 spots, where I just had one, but his outbreaks look like mine. It looks more like chicken pox than the small pox vaccination I had has a kid, horray for that small good thing. Some people didn't get the pox reaction, but had lots of itchy little bumpy zits that would appear and then vanish.
This did also include racing heart, which is why I think it's connected to my friend with the by-pass, but I was taking so much garlic, I didn't get much in the way of symptoms there.
The Zapper was the best defense against this, I would feel immediately better after zapping. There is definitely a mental component to it, people are calling it the 'stupid flue'. The cook at the coffee shop came to work, filled up the industrial strength coffee maker, but didn't include the basket, same day, and about the same point in the disease cycle, I tried to drive to work going the wrong direction. Multiply that by the number of people who came down with this, it's quite good at just plain slowing everything down. I had an expensive oppsie in the stock market at the same time, but I made a dumb mistake, not something I normally would have done, and it bit me right in the rear.
Mentally I'm better after I zap, I notice today, my writing isn't coherent, and I've been back to work for the last week, so it takes a long time to get over. I will say, whatever it is, everyone around here has had it, and no one has the energy to do anything except to take care of themselves and sick family members, and keep their lives going. No chemtrials at all around here for the last two weeks, exceptionally clear. This would effectively stop anyone from objecting to anything, trust me.
My sense is that the most effective herb has been cats claw, probably as important as olive leaf extract. I've been trying to begin a detox from it, my sense is that it's really toxic, and every possible body fluid just plain stinks to high heaven. I'm using selenium, and a lot of coq10, also cilantro, and ala. Also, lots of iodine.
So, sulphur? pseudomonas?
I live in a particualy cranky red neck dominated county in Florida, generally people live longer than the average here, and they don't go to doctors as often as other places. (Gee, could there be a connection!) It's considered medically underserved, and I hope it stays that way, thank you. Good test county, poor, so lots of people went to the emergency room, or to the county health dept.
I am just still too tired to even feel any outrage this time, it's just amazing that you can begin to accept the absolute monstrous as normal.
Julie

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1343454