CureZone   Log On   Join

DMSO and MMS transdermal protocol questions by MountainSnowflower ..... Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum

Date:   1/13/2009 5:59:03 PM ( 15 y ago)
Hits:   22,599
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1334888

I am about to begin the protocol of using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement in DMSO transdermally, followed by MSM drops on the skin. I have taken it internally and simply cannot cope with the nausea. It didn't hit until ten drops, but then it has affected me at any drop level. No matter how much I reduced the dose, I still got nauseous. So I was delighted to read the protocol about taking it transdermally.

Since then, I have read that the people who started the transdermal treatment have since gone back to taking it orally (with the assumption that orally must work better therefore.) As a result, I've lost some confidence that transdermal application is going to have any effect. Is there anyone here who has or is taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement transdermally and found it to be efficacious?

I have severe joint pain, fatigue, fuzzy brain, and a host of other symptoms. Doctors used to play games of finding everything it isn't and then labeling me with whatever the current fad was, but I've since left the playing field and no longer give them the opportunity to practice on me. I literally have nothing to lose (I am 60), since life with this level of pain doesn't seem all that exciting anyway. One problem is lymph buildup in leg tissue. I've been thinking that Miracle-Mineral-Supplement would not be able to reach the outer layers where lymph tubes are, and transdermal MMS would have a much better chance of healing what ails me. I would consider the stuff wildly successful if I'm in less pain and don't see the lumps of lymph around my knees and lower legs.

Is there feedback from people who have successfully used MMS transdermally?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1334888