CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: In reply to numerous posts regarding removal hpv methods (update with results) by Fourmyle ..... Warts & HPV Forum

Date:   1/13/2009 11:58:51 AM ( 15 y ago)
Hits:   16,415
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1334586

Hey there. Yea stuff like that getting the upper hand in your body on your skin and parts is a bummer. I was not happy about it one bit either. Since I posted that previous bit I've learned a lot more about health/body/nutrition. So I put it to you like this: The warts are just a symptom of a system-wide issue that is manifesting itself in this particular and uncomfortable way. The body is telling you much more. If you want them to go away and stay away, I would take a look at the following and correct for these.

In order for your body to be a host for those warts your immune system has to be slightly lowered or just too busy elsewhere. 1 thing that is likely going on is that your blood has a high acidity to it and the "bio-rythmic frequency" is low. Body should be slightly alkaline. What helps the body become alkaline also raises the bio-rythmic frequency. Whether that all sounds foreign or goofy at first, don't worry as the fix is very pragmatic. It comes down to quality of food, water, air that you take in on a daily basis.

Are you aware of which foods lead to alkalinity in the body?

Good fresh water is very important, (tap water if treated is acidic and harmful, bottle water is also contaminated. Good quality water can be gotten by proper filtration of tap, ground water or rain.

Alcohol disarms the body from working it immunities.. think of it this way, the immune system is centered in the gut.

Processed Sugar raises acidity.

Processed milk and wheat gum up the works.

Microwaves destroy many qualities in the food you eat, make them more acidic and often undigestible.

Coffee and caffeine teas cause acidity

What medications do you take if any? many of these have negative or damaging side effects

Do you have metal fillings in your mouth? These are 50% mercury and have deleterious effects on all systems of the body including the brain.

So step 1: get yourself more alkaline by doing as much of the following as you can handle asw quickly as you can get the hang of it: Quit smoking, stop drinking coffee/tea/alcohol. Take a break from all milk and wheat products. Do not eat processed foods or microwaved anything (not even water) No processed Sugar or artificial sweeteners. Do not eat processed foods especially (MSG and any other chemical name that isn't obvious food) Find a good source of drinking water as well as bathing water (do you live in place with treated water?, filter chlorine from bathing water). If you don't alreadt do things this way it could seem like a challenge at first, but I assure you it is all doable and you will see improvements immediately as these things get working.

Here is a place to look at alkaline foods as a list

http://www.essense-of-life.com/moreinfo/foodcharts.htm

Start moving your diet to include as many of these as you can while minimizing high acid foods. Lots of raw foods is very big help. If you have mercury Amalgam in your teeth, start getting what you need to have them out.

In the interim do you have some good quality vitamins? Most are not so good and there are only a couple that I feel confident in as most are mass market junk. As far as stuff on the retail market, try Alive Multi without iron.. you can get them from Vitacost for an affordable price. Are you getting omega 3's? Fish oil or some flax oil gels from same place. If you see someone like an acupuncturist or other alt health folks, I've heard good things about vits "Standard Process" but they are prescription.

Once you've gotten going on these generally (doesn't have to be perfect but the more of these you do the clearer your body will be) There are a couple things we can do to help the body identify and remove those warts, but you see, all that other stuff creates a situation where the body is building and focusing its energy on growing/healing and cleansing.

Fasting is a very big help as digestion and processing of foods uses a lot of your body's energy and it can only do so much at a time.. If you haven't fasted then start practicing by doing short fasts and/or monodiet fruit fasts.

Start eating Spirulina and Seaweed.

Now, as far as the warts. apply Iodine and Garlic directly to the effected area. garlic will obviously have to be crushed and held into place with a bandage/gauze etc. You'll feel the garlic, it might burn a little at first, but you'll know it's working.. Epsom Salt baths might help as well.

Also, have you used a Zapper? I got great effects with one of these. I used one called the terminator or term II which I got from advanced wellness. I kept this thing on 24/7 for over a month, it makes a big difference, warts are viral and the zapper disrupts their lifecycle by amplifying yours..

Hope all of this is useful. If you have specific questions just shoot them back. I can offer a lot of info on foods as they are my main focus these days.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1334586