CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: NSPETH, a question for you... by nspeth ..... Juicing Forum

Date:   1/4/2004 6:18:06 PM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   14,721
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=132582

Hi Skylar! Wow, only 1 every 2 to 3 days!!?? Definitely start with a bowel cleansing, you really need it and I can say with certainty that the MAIN reason you still have Acne is from toxins in your bloodstream. You said you are thin, do you have a little pot belly at all? I too am thin and I did loose weight since beginning all my cleanses. I'm staying pretty constant now at about 105. To answer your other questions, no the B&P shakes aren't that bad. They aren't the best I will admit but they are doable and you really do get used to them. I pretty much started seeing results right away, about a week or so but then again I did CleanseSmart prior to the B&P so that may have been why. Definitely start out slow because it can constipate you. When I first started CleanseSmart I was constipated for about 5 days. I was still having movements but they were small and thin and I really felt like crap. It all changed. Same with the B&P. I increased it to 3 doses and that really did me in so I went back to 2 and only did 2 doses for 7 weeks. I stopped the Bentonite only at 7 weeks because for one I wasn't seeing as much plaque and for two I was starting to get an "achy" feeling in my joints and muscle weakness. I figured it did it's job and I needed to replenish my vitamins and minerals. The achiness went away once I stopped. I did continue with the psyllium for a long time after that, then stopped, then used flax, then started again and now I'm here and there with it. My bowels have been acting up a bit lately and I needed to use a lax tea last night. I think it may have something to do with the MSM I've been taking. I'm in the process of working out a plan to attack Candida and it really has been a struggle. By the way you aren't on the pill are you? Or was on it? How about Antibiotics ever in your lifetime?

Nicole

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=132582