CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: My two cents/ HOW MUCH IS IT WORTH? by charkee ..... Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer

Date:   12/15/2008 3:02:13 AM ( 16 y ago)
Hits:   16,115
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1316455

"Anybody who claims to have cured hundreds of people with a single alternative bullet cannot be accurate, as I have hundreds of clients, none of them use a single bullet to attack their cancers. Not a one. Very few people battle their cancer with just a psychologist."

I should correct you that practitioners of New German Medicine and it's various off shoots have cured tens of thousands of cases of cancer and other diseases. No two cases are the same but the cancer itself points with precision to the emotional issue.

Example: a right handed woman has cancer in her left breast. I ask her what terrible thing happened to her child; the patient is very surprised everytime, like I'm psychic or something.

Since I'm not a MD, I'm unable to prescribe drugs. However, over half of my patients don't see a MD after the diagnosis and they recover without all the expense. I encourage my patients to get checked on, to make sure the cancer is in total remission, and I don't discourage them to seek adjuvants.

Most cancer patients know clearly what the issue is, simply helping them make the connection and to resolve the issue causes the healing process to begin. Most of the patients I have helped only require one session to resolve the issue. I find working with diabetes much more difficult, these people are in a resistance mode and they just resist therapy every step of the way.

I work with MDs and especially value a good diagnosis. But I tend to be hard on big pharm and conventional medicine because members of my own family have been killed by medical errors.

If you recall I had apologized to Diquixote, I checked his website and he is doing everything possible for a quick and smooth cure. He claims a very high rate of cure which I don't doubt a bit. Big pharm does not share his goals, which are made clear with their intent to make a drug that will keep cancer in check and keep patients paying though their noses. Their leadership are well aware of the emotional connections to disease and they are intent to stamp out this new and revolutionary knowledge, its bad for business.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1316455