CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Turn the other cheek... Then ask for more!- edit by mo123 ..... Sara’s Soup Kitchen

Date:   12/7/2008 8:21:08 AM ( 16 y ago)
Hits:   1,749
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1312223

Thanks, I try so hard, and it all is going to be well soon. This has taught me a great lesson and I must realize that jealousy is everywhere and I found that there are people who think we will crumble. But we must go on. They would achieve exactly what they wanted if we succomb to tiery, threats and people with no morals.

I reversed the hidden messages so the people could see what was said in the forum. We do not want or need such people to diry our existence. No one has to accept my religion, just not demean me. You will see that I demean no ones religion at all, I accept you all for who you are and who you decide to worship is up to you. I am just a messenger not your Moma.

I had a best friend in America and her name was Apple, she was from Thailand and she was very rich, but not always that way. I came to trust and love the whole family. She was a buddist. We never talked about religion but she loved me for who I was.

My mom is 7th day adventist
My sister is prespyterian and use to be jew and for a period was Muslim
I lived with 4 women when I was 18 who were Mormons
I was raised baptist and then converted to 4 square church

So you see I understand many religions. I never talk, badly only what the difference is. I am not to convert you guys, just to tell you of my day, my life and my existence. This is not the first time this man attacked me horrible but it is his last in this forum. He is banned. My keys were not functioning right so now they are.

I started this forum with one thought in mind, to have a safe place to go to where no one bashed anyone, there are many on curezone I don't like, but I try never to say anything about them.

I can't stop all the bad people from coming here but I can try to keep it as safe as possible. I prefer to have a few people in this forum then to let any bad people in. I do not need or want a debate forum and much less to have people talking filthy to poor innocent women. These things need to be done in pm. I realize that threads will get off subject at times but we need to go back to decency. I am a Muslim not a prude, but we expect men to behave or shutup. Are my views old fashioned yes and do bad more do not stand up like me. Do bad that we don't go back to the old religions. You see I support everyone, whether they live togther, married, divorced, lesbian or even transsexual. It is not my busness to judge. Judge not yet ye be judged. What I am here to do is show you by example what I do in my daily life. The sheik on tv said, that Muslims should show the world how we are and how we act morally towards all. I don't have to agree with you, your religion or your ways but I do have to honor you as an individual. `

will the forum be free of problems, no, for sure. But I am in it for the long run.

My fasting is finished and we begin a 4 day holiday now but being I don't have any family I will not be occupied. Lord, all the lambs are being butchered in the morning so I will pray for them to have easy deaths and not frightening ones. They cut their throats and hang them on hooks to drain the blood. This is a tradition form Abraham. So this meat is holy but I do not eat this. I sell whatever people give me. So let me go eat and I will try to post some more and get back to the norm.

You are right, I want to not read the horrible things being said, and the entire thread in his forum has been erased. But I was there when it was being wrote so saw who are my friends and who are not. I have befriended eveyone who came to this forum with open arms, naming drinks for everyone, laughing with them and yes crying for them. That will not change.

I have a horrible headache today so if I am on my soapbox, forgive me but just wanted to talk to you guys. I am happy for the support and it will not be forgotten.
Some supported me silently and that is ok, we are all afraid of reprisals. No matter how you supported me it is appreciated.

I asked Allah to take the right decision and he will. Allah is in charge of all things.

SARA

SARA

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1312223