CureZone   Log On   Join

Danger! IMODIUM ALERT!! everybody PLEASE read!! Re: green stool by unyquity ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   12/5/2008 12:48:33 AM ( 16 y ago)
Hits:   111,666
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1310848

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I find myself in a VERY knowledgeable position on the chemical nightmare we know as Imodium (after assisting a woman to withdraw from a 20+ year addiction).

Addiction, you say? An over-the-counter drug? Oh yes, and it's insidious.

The active ingredient in Imodium is Loperamide. Loperamide is a synthetic OPIATE (originally a Class V drug).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loperamide

The synthetic opiate Loperamide does NOT cross the blood-brain barrier, hence (supposedly) it was declassified since it could not be abused (because you can't feel 'opiate euphoria' or 'get high' from it).

Do a search on "imodium withdrawal" and you'll see that virtually every heroin/opiate addict knows that taking Imodium while withdrawing from heroin/opiates WILL lessen or eliminate the physical symptoms of opiate withdrawal. That's how strong it is...and it does strongly & negatively effect one's body (not to mention, stopping one from having the bowel activity vital to your life/health)...and it's extremely dehydrating as well.

If you've been using Imodium for more than two weeks, there's a VERY strong possibility you are physically addicted. Hence, the common opiate withdrawal symptom of diarrhea happens whenever one attempts to withdraw from the Immodium (generally convincing the person that they still have diarrhea/IBS/whatever).

The use of Imodium WILL alter 'pressure & flow' everywhere in your body (it generally depresses every organ & system). Going off the Imodium will also (sometimes drastically) increase 'pressure and flow' in every system in your body. It is my belief that if you've been using Imodium for more than 2 weeks, there is no way to get an accurate test result or picture of your eye condition until you withdraw from the Imodium and have been 'opiate withdrawal symptom free' for at least an additional two weeks (generally it takes 'two weeks opiate free' to be rid of symptoms of withdrawal...in the case of the woman I've been assisting, it took over 30 days) But that can be expected in a 25 year addiction.

Green poop every time you cut the dose or withdraw? I'm not surprised to hear that at all (of course, blue cotton candy could do that). But opiates truly depress every organ. It's common to have heart palps & blood pressure all over the place when going through opiate withdrawal...that's because the opiate depresses the heart/circulatory system, and when the the opiate is gone, the systems go crazy until they regulate.

The gal I'm helping had been diagnosed with extreme fatty liver and elevated liver enzymes previously (we also found she had liver flukes). She was slightly jaundiced and very dehydrated when we 'met'. Within two days of starting to withdrawal, her liver went haywire (lack of opiate depressing it's function) and since her liver was so congested and she was slightly jaundiced already, the bile (green/yellow) couldn't get through the normal channels...so she became extremely jaundiced.

So, it's very possible that everytime you withdraw the opiate from your body, it "unfreezes" your liver...and the liver starts working at high speed (or erratic speed) and releases lots of bile, causing your stools to be green.

If you have a 'real' eye pressure issue (not caused by the Imodium), there's really no need to worry, that can be healed. Dr. Christopher/Schulze both cured hundreds of folks with glaucoma. All you'll have to do is get off the Imodium, heal your IBS (which is really no problem at all), adopt a 'healing food regime' and utilize the Schulze/Christopher Eyebright eyewash and herbal tea or tincture.

The woman I was/am helping had spent over $30,000 on gastro specialsts (MDs) and alternative healers (NDs, naturopaths, acuptuncture and thousands of dollars on supplements)....(get ready for a scream) NOT ONE OF THEM IDENTIFIED HER IMODIUM USAGE AS PART OF THE PROBLEM! But they all had supplements to sell and they hand in her wallet for decades. Lack of identification of the opiate connection nearly cost her life (and it did cost her a breast). During all the years of Imodium/opiate usage, her liver became severely compromised and she developed Breast Cancer (cancer virtually never develops in a person with a healthy liver). She beat a small breast tumor once with hyperbaric oxygen, but it returned (because no one addressed her constipated bowels/liver). When it returned, she killed the tumor with laser...but because her bowels/liver were so constipated her body could not assimilate the tumor. Her breast swelled to the size of a football, and the 'alternative healers' didn't know what to do. She knew of know of no option but a mastectomy. Even tho the cancer was 'dead', they took her lymph nodes (against her stated wishes), and when we "met" she was 4-6 weeks out of surgery and her body was giving up the fight.

We were able (using only truly NATURAL healing products & tinctures) to get her strengthened enough to be able to withstand the withdrawal, and we got her through the withdrawal with virtually no diarrhea, and her original "IBS" resolved before she was even completely out of the withdrawal symptoms.

Thirteen, if you'd like some 'off CZ' assistance to heal your IBS and tips/tinctures that will assist in getting off the Imodium, please feel free to email me or send me a PM. I have an 'herbal apothecary' and a whole arsenal of high-caliber tinctures/products that are much cheaper than retail. However, no one I assist is EVER obligated to buy anything from me - virtually every product I make/utilize is a recipe of Dr. Schulze s or Dr. Christophers, and those can be purchased from Dr. Schulze s website or from Health Freedom Resources. I am not a 'healer' that's about 'selling product' (the reason I started making tinctures and products was so that I/family/friends could afford them!). But I like to make sure that folks know that I have products available when I offer my personal assistance...that way, when they find out I have products, they don't think the reason I offered to help them was to 'sell them something'.

I understand (especially with anxiety) how reading this might make you feel. Take a deep breath - it's NOT that bad. Our bodies have the infinite capacity to heal themselves, all we have to do is give it the natural assistance it needs to undo the damage it's incurred. There are no incurable diseases (only incurable people)...and if you're willing to learn a bit, take responsibility for your own health and 'do what it takes', you can have vibrant health (and be in control of it!) for the rest of your life. I promise!!!

Healthiest of blessings -

Unyquity

P.S. Since I use the Firefox browser, I hardly ever get notifications of people posting replies, so if you want to be sure I get something you'll need to use the email link or send me a PM.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1310848