CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Miss H- Liver flush by jessesmom1987 ..... Ask Glaxony

Date:   11/28/2008 2:01:55 PM ( 16 y ago)
Hits:   13,275
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1307165

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Miss H, I could probably look back at your old posts to find the answer to this question, but how long ago did you start killing parasites?

I've thought about this alot...like many other people are finding out when they get into it ...finding out how many parasites you've been harbouring...and the different types you may find, can be discouraging/exasperating at times (and The best thing the ND told me, was to expect it was going to take a good year "to clean them up in all their phases". Day in, and day out...day in, and day out...for months on end, I had dead parasites in my toilet.

My poor husband, I always had some kind of "kill" to show him, either saved in a mason jar, or rolled up in paper in the freezer. Big liver stones frozen in baggies too.

I had what I'm sure was large round worms (brown, looked like twisted strands of rope, as thick as one of my fingers--the white "onion peel" looking stuff floating seperately- which I'm sure was the skin)..I know it was not mucoid plaque like people tried to say it was, because for several days prior to eliminating the things, I had increased the amount of the herbs I was taking and I got them 1/2 a dozen different times after I had intentionally increased everything I was doing.

I had done an intense colon cleansing for a month prior to starting to kill the parasites (thankfully) and did get mucoid---these were NOT mucoid. The first two I got- there was a paper that came with the 4 bottles of Barefoot's dewormer ($15 per bottle cheaper if you buy 4 at one time)...it said that for tapeworms, Hulda Clark says to take 4 TB of the liquid dewormer...wait an hour, and take 4 more TB.
Within an hour of doing that...I could literally see my abdomen rolling- it looked like I had my twin babies back in there at full term! My abdomen got very tight feeling, and I felt exhausted. In the next two days, I pooped out a 12 inch thing that looked like I described- (brown, thick- like twisted strands of rope) and another one that was 18 inches long. Those were the short ones compared to several other ones I got later in the cleansing.

In fact...it was exactly a year ago, Thanksgiving, and most likely because of the Full Moon (not a wives tale), I had again, increased the dosages, and was taking 3-4 herbal products at one time--(the ND's protocol too)--and I remember sleeping ALL day long, one of those coma sleeps where you can't hardly open your eye lids. I got a THREE FOOT brown, thick, twisted rope, thing- NOT mucoid, NOT what people also said were probably "psyllium ropes"--I've never taken psyllium in any of the colon products he's had me on! I KNOW it was worm. I got one other one, that looked just like the ones I had gotten- 2 1/2 ft long, thick.

I've gotten ascaris of different sizes- "spaghetti noodle" thickness- long, fragile (up to 18 inches long), and thick ones. I believe the long, thick, brown ones, were the Ascaris Suum--pig ascaris--that can get up to 10 ft long, lay in the intestines (oh joy) From reading on Humaworm's forum, he also says that many times the worms will come out brown/stained. Many times, I've seen the white, floating, stringy stuff that I think was the skin seperate from the body of the worm. Only once, did I get one of the whole,white, plump, ascaris you see in the videos/pictures.

I also got some very odd, also thick, brown round worms--with what looked like you described- a "bilous head". I don't know yet what they were. I'll post a picture of one of them. You get to know the difference between the textures of what's worms, and what's fecal. If it's mucousy/stringy- it's worm.

I had one that I flushed, being at that point you were talking about--sick to death of seeing worms--and I've since wished I would have taken a picture, because it was like this, about 12 inches long, with a flat, round head.

I've changed my tune since I first started killing parasites- it used to be that I thought everyone should get started on it...but now, unless a person is willing to address other things with it (colon cleansing, cleaning up toxins etc), and are not dedicated to sticking with it for as long as it takes--maybe they shouldn't begin (thinking of my 20 something year old kids)...because it really does take alot of self-discipline, and self-motivation--and not giving up when it is unpleasant. It's like once you know, once you have found out the truth for yourself that you really do have parasites--there's no turning back to oblivion...the rest of your life.

We've bought a 4-H pig to support local kids each year, for years...with what I've gone through in killing the load of worms I've killed...I don't want to even touch a piece of pork now. I don't know for sure if the two tapeworms I killed were T. Solium, but from posting the picture of the scolex, and Newport telling me that just killing the tapeworm isn't enough, that the cysts that live in the "immune free zones" have to be cleaned up too....Pork isn't at all appealing to me anymore.
I look at house pets alot differently now too- I wouldn't ever have one again. In fact...we have to go every year to pay for a lease on farm property we have...and the man has serious health issues (50 something year old Vietnam Vet)...with 2 stinking, BIG dogs that live in the house--licking all over people. I hate to even go there!

It'll take me a minute to adjust the pictures, but here's a couple that I know were not mucoid, not fecal, not psyllium ropes--they were worms.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1307165