CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Maybe I was overzealous? by UserX ..... Ask Glaxony

Date:   11/4/2008 7:01:27 AM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,843
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1292283

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Diatomaceous Earth constipated me something awful, so I don't recommmend that for this. I would lower the dose of anti[parasitical herbs for now.

Sometimes lowering your dose of Iodine dramatically will cause you to stop up briefly, especially if you have become accustomed to relying on the Iodine to boost your liver and make you poop. If that is the case, you may experience relief by increasing the idoine a bit.

I had similar symptoms one time and a liver flush helped me a lot.

I hear that when the big ones die off, there is lots of pain around the area where they let go of you, and sometimes you can feel a significant internal shift, movement. My hunch is, if you didn't kill off a big one, they could be hunkering down and hanging on for dear life.

You have to be careful when you are killing parasites. Go slow. If you try to kill off too many at once, you might accidentally hurt you. Even the big ones are accompanied by lots of smaller ones of the same varieties. They come in all sizes. The first ones to go are the small ones in the guts, then the large ones in the guts. The ones hiding in remote areas and deep tissues are the last to go. Getting rid of them is like cleaning the soap out of a sponge. You have to dip and squeeze, dip and squeeze, dip and squeeze.

I suspect right now they are feeling threatened, and they have taken action to prevent you from squeezing, because they don't want you to eliminate their eggs. I would steam some prunes and eat them with yogurt and sesame seeds for breakfast. For lunch I'd have spaghetti squash with more sesame seeds. For supper I'd have a bowl of two scoops raisin bran. Before bed time I'd drink a cup of laxative tea. Small meals and exactly the amount of laxative tea recommended on the box. I would look for one with Senna in it.

How much epsom salts did you put in the garlic enema? A little might not have been enough.

Not sure what you mean by something with slice and dice action that is more yin than DE?

Go slow, and they will come out in time. Patient, persistent, methodical consistency is the key to getting the results you want. Deworm again and again, after the larva have hatched out, before they get a chance to mate and lay more eggs. You will learn how to listen to your body and you will be able to tell when it's time to deworm again. Eventually they will give up and come out. If you have the mean kind, you will hear voices warning you.

It is important to be careful because some of them will try to take you out with them when they go.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1292283