CureZone   Log On   Join

Herbs Rule by UserX ..... Ask Glaxony

Date:   10/24/2008 11:50:23 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   992
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1284400

2 of 2 (100%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

If you are taking prescription medication because you hope that it will cure what ails you more quickly than taking God's medicine, herbs, you are likely to be very disappointed.

First of all let's get to the bottom of what is ailing most people. IMHO any entity that is feeding off your energy to the detriment of your health and well being is a parasite. I don't care if it is a bacterica, virus, fungus, amoeba, protozoa, one of those new designer bugs concocted in a test tube, a dead beat relative sleeping on your couch, or the new lover of someone who failed to close the tantric circle with you and return your sexua| energy before moving on, and is now spewing it into somebody else.

Fact is, if a doctor gave you a big enough dose of drugs to kill all the parasites making you sick, your body would likely die trying to get rid of all the decomposing matter at once. Doctors do not seem to be aware that you have to go after chronic disease systematically. It has built up in many layers. It must come out in many layers. That is why pharmaceutical drugs are not the answer. They are too hard on the body. Nature knows best.

If you are infested with egg layers, the eggs will not hatch out while there is medicine in your system. That is why you must stop the parasite cleansing and start it up again, over and over. And if you don't you might be sicker than before, because some of them can lay 200,000 eggs per day. If you don't mop up the hatchlings, you will be sicker than before you started. Parasites are smart little boogers. They bury their eggs in the deepest and most remote tissues of the body, which are the hardest places to get at. They lay their eggs in the brain and the guts and no telling where all. They know how to paralyze portions of your bowels and constipate you partially, so you can't eliminate their eggs. You have to wash your guts out with enemas and keep those bowels moving. Every time a nest of eggs hatches out, exterminate again. Do it before they get big enough to start mating and lay more eggs.

Doctors will get in trouble with the FDA if they give out too many prescriptions of a drug to one person because drugs can kill you more quickly than parasites. That just goes to prove pharmaceutical drugs don't cure. Drugs damage the liver and have all kinds of dangerous side effects. The cure is worse than the disease if you are taking drugs. Taking drugs is like using a sandblaster to wash your dishes. It is not an efficient way to clean up your system.

In the process of using herbs to combat chronic disease, you will steadily feel better and better with every layer that dies off. But if you wait too long between cleanses, you will steadily get worse because the disease will start to recolonize. Most people get scared and confused when parasites start to die off because they don't know they are herxing. You have to feel a little worse in order to get a whole lot better. That is because your body is getting rid of dead parasite debris. So don't kill too many at once, or you will go into shock. When you start to feel bad, lower the dose or take a break for a while. Once you have eliminated all disease critter carcasses, you will feel much, much better.

Enjoy it for a few days, then go after them again. If you nearly died, like I did, then I recommend going after them hard enough to make yourself feel bad again. Because that is what it takes to make maximum progress. Some say you don't have to make yourself suffer. It depends on what ails you. Some diseases is so deadly aggressive that nothing but a no-pain, no-gain mentality will get rid of it. Perhaps it might be possible to simply keep them in check for the rest of your life without herxing. Sort of a truce, I reckon. But I'd rather everybody cure themselves.

Slowly and systematically, over time, you can reduce the disease colonies in your body by cleansing and taking herbs. Herbs nourish the body without damaging the liver. Pharmaceutical drugs suppress symptoms, drive diseases into deeper tissue, allowing it to mutate and worsen. Cleanse your body. Give your body the proper nutrition, so your cells can function optimally. Keep cleansing until the parasite load in your body is so low your immune system can kick in, and you will experience a spontaneous die off. That is when you will know the peace that passeth understanding down in your heart, amen.

Actually, as your parasite load starts getting smaller and smaller, you will likely experience several greater health plateaus, and gradually relax into greater peacefulness.

You may also experience significant sensations in your body. Dramatic sensations are more likely to occur at the beginning. They include bad dreams, visual hallucinations, spontaneous outbursts of anger, sorrow, fear and laughter. Sometimes all of these emotions occur simultaneously. As the big ones start to die, you can feel them running from the medicine, moving around, trying to find a place to hide. Don't freak out. Have you even eaten some strong garlic or onions and felt movement in your guts? Guess what!? Worms were trying to get away from what you just ate. Ever feel muscles twitching? What is making them twitch folks. If you start taking anti-parasitical herbs, you will start to feel a whole bunch of sensations that you have been told to ignore all of your life. Entire colonies of microscopic parasites can sometimes migrate in mass, causing prickly sensations over large portions of the skin. I don't know about you, but I'd rather have them on the run than eating me alive.

When your parasite load decreases significantly, you will start to have lucid dreams and feel a lot more energetic. You will need and want less sleep. You will feel happier and more peaceful in general. You will feel less angry about things that used to really upset you. You will have more patience. You can slow down and get a whole lot more done. You will be able to concentrate and focus your attention a lot more easily. Avoid anything that might cause a set back if possible, or you will have to start over again.

Somewhere in the bible it says that if the blond leadeth the blind everybody will drown in a ditch. So please take my advice with a grain salt peter. The only thing I know for sure is that I don't know anything for sure. But I once dreamed I was the queen of paradise. And I made sure pharmaceutical drugs were illegal. I put the pushers out of business because it is immoral for them to discourage sick people from taking the medicine nature designed by natural selection.

It amazes me that any one could have more trust in a drug that some scientist concocted in a test tube, than an herb, which contains hundreds of billions of years of evolutionary wisdom.

Plants rule.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1284400