CureZone   Log On   Join

liver flush by #163874 ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   12/3/2002 6:42:20 PM ( 22 y ago)
Hits:   3,042
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=127879

I've done four Liver Flushes and this is the first time I've had any success.
The first two times I used Hulda Clark 's method. But there were no stones.. The third time I used the one called:---'1 pint olive oil Liver/gallbladder cleanse (flush).' (It appears no one wants to take credit/blame for this one.) The Webmaster comments "This recipe is rather extreme". But that didn't scare me......much.
Using this method the first time I got to the ninth glass of olive oil and lemon juice mix (ten were required)and the whole works came back up.
So I waited the two recomended weeks before trying again.
Hooray! Hundred of little bright green stones for my reward. This time I only took five glasses of the mix and decided to quit as I was already starting to feel queezy. The first two bowel movements were just water and then the third through seven, eight or nineth (I lost count) were loaded with stones. Not big, but plentiful.
Two things I did before the flush I figure made the difference this time. One, I drank apple juice for five days before hand. I made my own juice with my trusty Champion juicer. I think it's important not to use pasteurized. This is supposed to seperate the stones from one another so they can be passed easier. And secondly, I did several coffee enemas the week before the flush. The last one just an hour before hand. This is supposed to open the bile duct to make everything come out all right. and that's what happened.
In two weeks I'll try again, this time using grapefruit instead of lemons. I appear to have trouble keeping the lemon juice down. Why change when I know the lemons work? I figure I'm going to be doing this for a long time so I might as well find a way that is as easy as possible. If I can do it you can too. I'm 78 yrs young.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=127879