CureZone   Log On   Join

Chemo success rates are virtually zero for metasticized cancer by dquixote1217 ..... Cancer Forum

Date:   10/9/2008 10:44:40 AM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,285
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1273578

1 of 1 (100%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I can assure you that the women who left to have a natural treatment did not have the one I suggest.  I can understand her attitude but to condemn all natural and alternative methods because one failed makes little sense if she thinks about it.  That is akin to saying someone she knew ate a poisonous plant and died and so she will never eat vegetables.  There are over 350 different natural and alternative cancer treatments.  Because one treatment failed for one person does not mean that all treatments fail for all people.

Does she understand how chemo works?  It poisons the entire body and devastates the immune system and major organs, especially the liver, in an attempt to poison out the cancer before it kills the patient.  More people who opt for chemo die from the chemo damage (usually liver failure) than die from the cancer.

I don't mean to be grim here, but I would like to help you save your mother's life.  Chemo will not do it and is a mistake.  If she has Chemo by itself it will be a fatal mistake.  Not MAY be but WILL be.

Now, if your mother uses oleander with the chemo, she might survive and be cured.  There is a decent chance.  Her chances will be considerably greater if she uses oleander and the protocol I suggest without chemo.

Take a look at the following table for chemo success rates.  It shows a five year survival rate of ONLY 1.4% for breast cancer - and the ones who survive are virtually all patients who had not had prior cancer and did not have metasticized cancer.  Chemo and radiation both are almost never successful against cancer that has spread.

The following table was published in the journal Clinical Oncology in December 2004.  The results of this study were astonishing, showing that chemotherapy has an average 5-year survival success rate of just over 2 percent for ALL cancers!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1273578