CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: unexplained body odor HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! by #96877 ..... Body Odor Forum

Date:   10/2/2008 11:59:09 PM ( 16 y ago)
Hits:   11,879
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1269600

Hi Non-chalant,

You are not alone, I also suffer the same way. I've been to doctors, dermatologist, and psychologist. They smell nothing. But when I'm at work, the odor rises up. It's not mental. Find someone at work you can trust talking about your Body Odor . And when you think you smell, just ask them to be truthful with you, and let you know, do you smell. For me, the smell rises more when I'm anxious, nervous, scared, hungry, or near my menstral cycle. My psychologist says that women tend to be more self-concious when we are near our cycle. I don't know about that, but all I know I feel like some sort of freak. I just ignore strangers, and for those on my job, I just address it. Say, excuse me, but are you talking about me? or What did you say? It can be deemed harrasment if they continue to make comments about you at work. But I do feel your pain. I noticed my smell about 8 years ago, around the secound year in college. My deodorant would not work. I would sweat out my deodorant in 20 minutes leaving me funky for the rest of the day. Here are some things you can try to help your odor:

Bring tooth brush and paste, soap, and wash cloth with you to work everyday, and use it when you feel you need to. Don't wait for the odor, because you know its coming.

Stop eating meat and dairy products. Start a veggie based diet, eat 7 to 10 servings of fruits and veggies a day. Snack regularly, and don't get too hungry.

WORKOUT EVERYDAY and DRINK A GALLON OF Water each day.

Take a laxative everyday

This should help some, but you will have to do alot more work. You should see a good psychologist just to talk about your feelings. Or just come hear, but a pschologist helped me overcome the fear of talking about it with my family, of course they think I crazy now, but they are more understanding when I have to shower 3 times a day, or whenever I leave the house. Hang in there and keep trying. Just remember that those people that are talking about you are no better than you. And let them talk, just as long as they respect you when you're around them. And if they don't, stand up for yourself, and demand respect.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1269600