CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: How is your fast going? by Juniper Berry ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   11/1/2002 5:14:16 PM ( 22 y ago)
Hits:   3,213
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=126651

Hi Ronnie.

I've just been waiting for someone to ask me about my fast. I've tried to write about it several times, but just couldn't bring myself to do it. However, since you have asked me outright, I will do my best to describe what happened.

My first three days of the fast were perfect! I was really looking forward to getting all cleaned up. Well, on the third day, I was feeling some pressure in the gb area, and since I had not read of anyone flushing during a fast, I decided to give it a go and play guinea pig on myself. I decided to skip the Epsom Salts , since I thought it would be too harsh on my system, being three days into the fast. I went straight for the oil and citrus juices. I drank it down at about 2:30 in the afternoon. Then I laid right down and took a two hour nap. When I woke up, I decided that maybe I should have taken the Epsom Salts , so I had a dose. When that made me feel a little sick, I took two capsules of activated charcoal and went to bed early.

The trouble began the next morning when I woke up. I was so weak and nauseous that I could hardly stand. I knew that I was detoxing too fast, and I had read that you could eat a banana to slow the detoxing if it became too much for you. I also felt like my blood Sugar was dangerously low. I managed to get one bite of banana down. As I tried to move my bowels, hoping that that would help alleviate my nausea, I vomited up the banana and some activated charcoal that was still in my stomach. I wanted to try a coffee enema, but I was too sick to make preparations. I knew I needed some sugar, and that Watermelon was the best thing for me at that moment, but I was too weak to get off the toilet and cut myself a slice. I just sat until I finally managed to drag myself to the couch and lay still for awhile.

I feel like I was in serious trouble. I don't know if it was massive detoxing due to flushing while fasting or extremely low blood Sugar or what. I may never know. After resting for awhile, I managed to have a plain water enema--the water was so cold! I just stayed in the tub and had a hot bath after that. Eventually, I got a piece of Watermelon and began to almost immediately feel human again. I decided to break the fast until I could get a handle on why I had felt so bad after the flush.

Well, the following day, I began to develop pain in my lower back. I feel confident that this was kidney pain. I hurt seriously for five days. I studied as much as I could about the kidney and what I could do for it. I slept alot, and I drank huge quantities of water. On the fifth day, I stayed in the bathtub for several hours and ate about half a watermelon. I felt considerably better after that. However, it has been two weeks since I had that excruciating pain, and I still do have what I believe is kidney pain, it just isn't as severe.

I'm still trying to figure out what I need to do to help my kidneys. I've also been spending alot of time reading up about colon hydrotherapy. I want to flush again next Friday, but if I am still having this lower back pain, I will not flush. I don't want to further hurt myself.

So, meanwhile, I'm just cruising. I'm disappointed that I was unable to continue my fast. I will try again around the first of next year, provided I have determined what went wrong and how I can prevent it from happening again.

If anyone knows what I might have done to my kidneys, I'm all ears!!!!!!

Love,
Juniper

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=126651