CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Colonics and massaging by vegangod ..... Urine Therapy Support Forum

Date:   2/19/2006 8:30:39 AM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   2,355
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=124585

As I said in a previous post, I'm skipping the massaging part that some feel is an essential part of UF - even a matter of life-and-death! Too cold and too much work. The urine does get cold very rapidly - it's just too stressful to sit there for an hour three times a day and massage it into the skin! I'll let you know later on if it seems as though that decision I'm making is a wrong one.

As for colonics, it is still early days for my fast, and I am still having natural bowel activity - urine is laxative in effect. This may certainly change as I go on, and then I will have a big decision to make whether to induce bowel activity by means such as colonics. I have a long history with colonics and have never found them successful or dramatic, whether done at home or by a practitioner. In my experience, you don't get the deep stuff out - I only get out what I just ate, so in a fast that means that all that comes out is water! And maybe some yellow bile from the liver - nice but not too earth-shattering! I can get the deep colonic plaque through herbal colon cleansing, but I just don't feel that doing that would "go with" UF, but what do you think? It seems as though the UF is a deliberate stance to say to one's body, "You do it your way", and then see what it says! Unfortunately, what it chooses to do on the fast may not be what we with our knowledge think or indeed know needs to be done, but we will see as this goes on how wise the urine may be, or not. So, for right now, I'm certainly not doing colonics - if I stop defecating altogether, this will raise the issue of how-am-I-excreting-toxins? As for massaging, topical application, I'm basically watching to see what is done from within - from internal intake - but I have been using my night urine, which is slightly aged, for rubbing into my face and hands _briefly_ a few times a day - certainly for just a few seconds.

Thank you for your interest and encouragement - you really do keep me at this.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=124585