CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Hey megan me again! by megan ..... Urine Therapy Support Forum

Date:   6/29/2005 9:15:05 PM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   4,659
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=123677

Hi Moonie! Are you feeling any better now? I hope so...hang in there. I know EXACTLY how disheartening it can feel to feel sick when you're trying so hard. But, it will get better.

That time living close to nature on the beach sounds so wonderful! I've always wanted to be around nature, but especially with getting sick, even more. I can see how that time would have been the best you'd ever felt. I dream of living like that!

Well...things are going okay so far with UT. I'm actually up to taking...are you ready?...4 ounce doses, 2 or 3 times/day. Things have sure changed from that first time I had trouble with one small dose...had to put it in 10 ounces of juice! But after seeing those initial results, I'm motivated, and it's pretty easy now. All the juices with gerson therapy make it not bad at all. Had some watermellon today too....good idea!

The other thing I'm noticing is my energy is very good. I was okay with energy before, my most obvious symptoms of adrenal fatigue were hair loss and panic... but energy was okay...I guess because of diet. I know when my diet went bad I felt so horrid, so it pretty much forced me to stick to it most of the time, or when I'd go off, I knew my limits. But, I am noticing my energy is even better, and especially, I'm much calmer in the day. This is a noticable change, there was a level of anxiety always there, I'd become used to without even realizing it. That anxiety is down now, I can feel it in me in the day especially...I'm way calmer.

So...we'll see. I'll keep going, and let you know. I hope it keeps getting better for us! That's great about your skin! I haven't noticed much with skin yet, except the hydration which was something!

Hope you're feeling better, and let me know how you're doing. Sending you some healing energy and good thoughts!....~megan

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=123677