CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: deleting my thread????? by #162309 ..... AIDS & HIV Forum

Date:   11/26/2002 3:09:56 AM ( 22 y ago)
Hits:   6,745
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1234

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I am a Christian, have been for 15 years and believe I have something to share. I've learned a "Wisdom from the Heart", not intelligence, WISDOM, the same kind of wisdom (understanding)that PROVERBS talks about, but this understanding comes only IF you allow the Holy Spirit to teach you to be Christlike. Do not delight in other people's misfortunes, do not even THINK that their affliction could possibly be just. The Lord is the only judge, and He alone is qualified to judge because He is perfect. Judging other people is PREDATORY (aggressive towards other people), which is characteristic of the DESTROYER 1 Peter 5:8. Of course, Christians SHOULD "Discern" (distinguish between right and wrong) but not think of others as any less of person because of their deeds, we can recognize their deeds as wrong and even explain to them how harmful their misdeeds are to themselves and to others, but not think that we are better than them (Phillipians 2:3). We are BETTER OFF spiritually(because of what the Lord has graciously given to us, NOT because we deserved it, because He is gracious), but not BETTER PEOPLE THAN THEM. Unfortunately, I have known many judgemental people in my life. They are constantly deciding and declaring EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY to be either right or wrong, good or bad, reasonable or nonsensical, smart or stupid. They are anxious to notice other people's mistakes, but scared to acknowledge their own because then they will notice that they themselves don't measure up to the same standards they use to judge others. The judgemental person becomes a sad and frustrated person all their life because (until they stop), subconsciosly, they realize they are a failure and end up JUDGING THEMSELVES. It is sad, but they do it to themselves (what goes around, comes around...we reap what we sow) because they insist on being PREDATORS. The Lord tells us not to do this... "Judge not lest Ye be judged"...(by yourself).

God Bless You,
Caring Person

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1234