CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: ~~educate Yourself about Chemtrails~~ by chirontherainbowbridge ..... Chemtrails Support Forum

Date:   8/1/2008 11:53:36 PM ( 16 y ago)
Hits:   3,151
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1229141

i live where we often speak of the miraculous square of sky directly above us--
how wondrous and blessed, we see amazing things,

and I know many do not ever look up~ how sad.

from that link:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Chemtrails, Sylphs, & The Power of Prayer

http://educate-yourself.org/lte/chemtrailssylphsandprayer22jun08.shtml

June 22, 2008

Chemtrails, Sylphs, & The Power of Prayer (June 22, 2008)

----- Original Message -----
To: Editor
Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subject: Chemtrails & Sylphs & The Power of Prayer

Dear Ken,

I have read your notice about the e-mail hassles, and regret to hear that You're having such problems. Hopefully this message finds its way to you...

I am just writing to let you know about my most recent experiences regarding the Sylph phenomenon, which I first learned about from reading your website.

I saw my first Sylph almost three years ago, when I was living in Pasadena, CA, after reading about them on your site and thinking, 'yeah, right'. At the time, I managed to see a single, dragon-shaped sylph attack, and completely dissolve, the intersection of two gigantic chemtrails which had converged somewhere North of Pasadena, over the San Gabriel Mountains. It was only then that I thought, 'they're real!'.

My experience that happened this past Friday (June 20th) was every bit as incredible, except multiplied by a factor of 10,000. I was driving north from Cincinnati in my gas-guzzling F-150 on my 40 miles commute to Centerville, Ohio (just south of Dayton) when through my windshield I spied Operation Cloverleaf going into overdrive in the skies over Dayton. It was about 9:00 am at the time, and it looked as though the spray planes had been at work for quite some time. The sky looked overcast, pale, and sickly.

As I was driving, I did not have time to stop, but traffic was light on Route 48 so I leaned forward, braced my forearms against my steering wheel, and said the following prayer:

"Dear Lord Jesus, please give your Sylphs the power to destroy these chemtrails today, Thank You and Amen."

With that, I continued on to work and clocked in, forgetting about what I had seen, and the brief prayer I had made.

When I left work that evening (around 6:15 pm) I looked up and was blessed with the most beautiful sight I have ever seen: the skies were ALIVE WITH SUNSHINE streaming gloriously thorugh the most amazing ARMADA of Sylphs I had ever seen!! There were literally thousands of Syplhs, of all shapes and sizes, flying high over a beautiful sky which looked GLORIOUS and VIBRANT with positive energy.

The Sylphs were in the shapes of Cranes, Dragons, and others which I could not place but in fact I also saw at least one which looked distinctly Angelic in appearance, in fact it looked like a human with wings, or what people commonly believe Angels to look like.

I am now convinced that these beings are in fact ANGELS which have been sent to save us and I only hope that now more people may know the power of PRAYER to bring angels into their life, or as it says in the Bible "Ask and Ye shall receive".

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1229141