CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Poor jon...knows to little by shortangle2 ..... MMS - Miracle Mineral Solution Debate

Date:   7/9/2008 2:28:37 AM ( 16 y ago)
Hits:   11,085
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1211005

Biosafe,

This is just great! Thanks very much and I appreciate all the time you put into it. It's definately the most comprehensive explanation of the basic chemistry I've seen on any forum. Thanks.

Some questions:

1. Does the HClO2 use 25% more sodium chlorite because of the HClO2 constant which requires that it remain at equalibrium and thus there is not as much available for reaction with the acid, or does this happen in other methodologies as well. What is unique about the requirements of creating HClO2, is what I think I'm asking.

When creating it, is there a need for for a particular acid or rather that a number of acids (theoretically) will work but then accomodations of some or all of the "reaction parameters" must be met, which are, quoting you "nature and concentraton of activating acid, chlorite concentration, catalysts, total tiratable acidity...."

2. Do you think there is a preferred nomenclature for mms, either ClO2 or ACS? There are differences between them and they are listed as seperate compounds by the FDA, but are quite similar. It seems that with ACS, there should be a minimal amount of ClO2 produced, which seems as though it would make it a safer product, and the HClO2/NaClO2 process is generally used. It seems as though ACS is a slightly more precise product?? Am I close?

3. As far as "stabilized chlorine dioxide (SCD), does this mean then that these products contain the NaClO2, but the ph is pushed down? I've also read these described as being precursors, i.e. NaClO2. What are the differences between the SCD precuror or buffered product and what is used in the other applications already discussed. It seems that adding a weak acid would activate it to a small degree. What does SCD do if you don't add an acid to it? I guess, if that "buffered" or "precursor" is NaClO2, what does it do without acid.

Well, that's enough for now. May seem obvious, but not to me.

Thanks again.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1211005