CureZone   Log On   Join

For anyone who is worried about taking "MMS" (R read whole thread) by zabavadad ..... Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum

Date:   7/7/2008 9:27:28 AM ( 16 y ago)
Hits:   5,267
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1209524

I am taking "MMS" (I prefer to call it "ASC" Acidified Sodium Chlorite) at the maximum recommended dosage of 15 drops 3 times daily. I have been taking it at this level since Mid-February. The protocol I use is my own and is as follows: I take it every day for 3 weeks then stop a week and take large doses of vitamin c, both oral and injection. I also take other vitamins and minerals including calcium, zinc, and magnesium. I also take B Complex injections and also B-12 injections. I am able to do this because where I live (Moldova) I can walk in the pharmacy and get what I ask for. The injectables are still only about 10 U.S. cents each dose..and the disposable 2ml syringe and needle are about 3 cents (german made B-D just like in the states) Also every morning I take 3 tablespoons of Flaxseed oil mixed with a local soft white cheese, yogurt, and juice. That is put in a blender so the oil becomes more absorbable. The Flaxseed oil is every day..I do not ever miss a morning taking it. My friend who I describe below is taking the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and the flaxseed oil..but he is taking the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement every day without the one week break and has been at that level for about a year. I will add that I am not involved with the sale of nor do I profit in any from Miracle-Mineral-Supplement in any way, shape, form or fashion.

The following is my response to someone on the MMS "debate" board that replied to one of my posts. The reference to Warfarin and coumadin regards the fact that Warfarin is RAT POISON and Coumadin is EXACTLY the same substance..only in small doses and is used as a human blood thinner. I use the comparison since some consider MMS to be an industrial chemical..which it is at full strength...but like Warfarin has a place in medicine at low dose levels.

Now the additional information:

"So the comparison to Warfarin and coumadin is valid...is that why its getting "old"? Too much truth to be comfortable? I am taking exactly the same amount(of MMS) as my friend whose qualifications in his field are impeccable. He is closely monitoring his health and would let me know immediately if he felt the dosage was excessive. He, much to the chagrin of all you naysayers is a highly qualified Toxicologist. I sincerely doubt there is anyone on this forum who has anywhere near his level of experience in toxicology which is basicly what this "debate" is about. I have said before and I will say again..based on reading Humble's book..I would never have ordered the stuff but when my friend not only recommended it, he even sent me a bottle to Moldova, I believe him because of his background and experience. So all of you can blabber on about how toxic it is but since a TOXICOLOGIST is not only recommending it to me, he is taking it himself at that level...I have a REAL difficult time listening to a bunch of people who don't know "didildy squat" about Toxicology telling me I am poisoning myself."

and to sum up:

I started this regimin for a prostate problem, all symptoms have disappeared along with vertigo I was experiencing, I have been able to stop my blood pressure medications and I feel great. My friend had liver cancer but told me a recent PET scan showed no signs of the cancer and that he is totally asymptomatic.

To anyone who asks for "proof" you simply must remember this is an "Alternative" that is not proven by any long term testing, I don't know what else if anything "ASC" is good for, all I can do is relate my experience and the experience of the person who told me about it. It may work for you, it may not...but this is my experience.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1209524