CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: WF10/MMS Silverfox Question by SilverFox ..... MMS - Miracle Mineral Solution Debate

Date:   6/29/2008 10:57:02 AM ( 16 y ago)
Hits:   7,609
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1204594

Hello Jon,

The concentrations used with WF10 are far lower than those used with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . Yet, they appear to be getting good results in their clinical trials.

There aren't a lot of published studies on the use of a sodium chlorite solution inside the body, so these studies are groundbreaking. I agree with you that the effects on improving the immune system are impressive.

Keep in mind that even with the very low concentrations used with WF10, their protocol calls for periods of using this followed by periods of not using it to give the body a recovery period. I think that people using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement should pay attention to this and incorporate something similar into their use of it.

ClO2 works by having a concentration of it available, and in contact for the correct amount of time. With heavy concentrations you don't need much contact time and visa versa. In all cases, the ClO2 has to make contact in order to kill. If it doesn't make contact, nothing happens regardless of the concentration.

I think an important part of this is the delivery system. If you have a tumor or infected cut, it may be better to apply the solution directly into the tumor or directly on the cut. On the other hand, a yeast infection may require a small concentration available over a long period of time.

I still think it is plausible that ClO2 can be beneficial inside the body. I also think that it can be safely used, but the devil is in the details of how to do this. Some people report effects (both good and bad) at low concentrations, and others need higher concentrations before they observe effects. Unactivated sodium chlorite has been used both by people and animals for years with good results, so that is another aspect that needs to be explored. It would be interesting to know what the difference is when the activation takes place inside the body as compared to taking an activated solution. The activated solution may have less variables, but I don't know that for sure.

The Miracle-Mineral-Supplement protocol may work fine for malaria, however it is unfortunate that Jim Humble was unable to stay in the country long enough to do a follow up on the prisoners that took place in the clinical trials. It would have been nice to have another data point that involved their general condition a couple of weeks after getting relief from all the malaria symptoms. I think the MMS protocol for other illnesses is flawed. The effort to translate the malaria protocol to other illnesses is interesting, but it may be that the approach used by WF10 may be more effective and uniform over the long run.

All in all, there still are a lot of unknowns and I tend to proceed very cautiously.

Tom

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1204594