CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: bowel/intestine cleansing by UserX ..... Bowel Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   12/6/2002 1:58:35 PM ( 19 years ago ago)
Hits:   939
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=119888

You do indeed have a very difficult situation. Do you know why he only moves his bowels once a week...does he have no urge to move his bowels or is he resisting the urge? Does he have any additional symptoms...nausea, vomiting, lack of apetite or declining general health? Does he have any developmental disability or mental illness? What did his pediatrician have to say? How did he respond to the enemas and laxatives, and how does he respond when he does move his bowels? Did he ever have regular bowel movements? There are many reasons why a child does not move his bowels and the course of action varies depending on the reason. Without a doubt, though, his digestive system will not function properly if his food is not breaking down and if he is not taking in sufficient fluids. If he is literally swallowing food whole without any chewing you should have him on a chopped or pureed food diet. With only weekly eliminations he definitely should not be put on a Colon Cleanse that uses psyllium and bentonite. If you provide additional information I will try to assist you.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=119888