CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: solution amount? by SilverFox ..... Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum

Date:   6/10/2008 11:09:12 AM ( 16 y ago)
Hits:   4,567
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1191608

Hello Jfh,

Upon further study of this patient, I believe my previous comments need some clarification, and amplification.

A sodium chlorite solution can have several references to its ClO2 content. Theoretically, a 28% sodium chlorite solution has 280000 PPM of ClO2 available, however the acidification of sodium chlorite only yields about 60% of this, so it is usually referred to as having 168000 PPM of available ClO2. On top of this, technical grade sodium chlorite is only about 80% pure, so you may also have to factor that in as well.

Having available ClO2 simply means that is the maximum ClO2 you can get from the solution under ideal conditions.

Along the same lines, a 5% sodium chlorite solution has theoretically 50000 PPM ClO2 capability, but actually only has 30000 PPM available ClO2.

The amount of ClO2 released upon activation is dependent upon the strength of the acid used to activate, and the activation time.

The Miracle-Mineral-Supplement protocol has evolved to using 10% citric acid as an activator which is used in a 5:1 ratio with a 28% sodium chlorite solution. The activation time is 3 minutes, then the solution is diluted down to where the solution has around 1 PPM free ClO2.

In this case the free ClO2 is different from the available ClO2 because of the activation and dilution used.

The patented product WF10 is using a chlorite solution in the 5 - 100 mmol ClO2 range, but they go on to say that ideally it would be a 60 mmol ClO2 solution. I believe this is referring to an available ClO2 solution.

To put this into perspective we take 60 mmol and multiply it by the molecular weight of ClO2, which is 67.46 and come up with around 4048, however we also have to add in our 60% conversion so we divide that by 0.6 and come up with 6746 theoretical PPM solution that yields a maximum 4048 PPM. We can divide this by 1000000 to come up with the solution percentage of around 0.67%.

To make this WF10 solution from the 28% Miracle-Mineral-Supplement solution you would take 1 drop Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and add about 41 drops of water to it. This would give you the base solution to work with.

The clinical trials that they ran used doses adjusted for the weight of the patients. They state that ideally they would use 0.5 ml of the WF10 solution per kilogram of body weight. This is added to a saline solution and infused interveinously. They go on to outline the protocols used, which involve infusions and recovery times between infusions.

A few interesting observations...

WF10 seems to have produced favorable results at concentrations far below what the MMS protocol uses, however WF10 is injected directly into the blood stream whereas MMS is ingested orally.

Even with the very low concentrations used with WF10, their protocol calls for recovery periods between infusions.

Although there is no mention of activating the chlorite solution, I believe a saline I.V. solution can be slightly acidic with a possible PH as low as 5.5. If a sodium chlorite solution is activated with a PH 5.5 solution, we can expect to release about 7% of the available ClO2 in the solution. Theoretically, this works out to about 280 PPM of free ClO2 being released upon activation. The dilutions used ranged from 200 - 1600 milliliters per 1 milliliter of the WF10 chlorite solution used.

In contrast, the MMS protocol is using a chlorite solution with a theoretical 168000 PPM ClO2, and when properly activated with 10% citric acid it should release about 20% of that, or around 33600 PPM.

I ran some tests on a solution of WF10 strength to get a ball park idea of what they were using. I took 2 ml of a 0.67% sodium chlorite solution and activated it with 2 ml of 5.5% citric acid . I then added 50 ml of 5.5% citric acid and I measured about 1 PPM free ClO2. With the WF10 dilution, this would be reduced to about 0.25 PPM at their strongest dose.

Keep in mind that the WF10 solution is injected directly into the blood and that it is not known how much of the MMS solution makes it into the blood when it is ingested.

The other thing that I find interesting is that they expect results over a period of 3 to 4 months.

Please check my math to make sure I am doing it correctly. At any rate, I think this should give you an idea of what they are doing with WF10.

I might add that my physicians opposition to the MMS protocol softened ever so slightly after reviewing the WF10 material and clinical studies. He went on to tell me that if I ever was suffering radiation side effects from cervical cancer treatments, he may consider taking a closer look at WF10... [smile icon]

Tom

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1191608