CureZone   Log On   Join

candida vs bacterial dysbiosis by guano ..... The Candida Diet

Date:   6/5/2008 11:45:07 AM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,322
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1188258

Hi all,

Just a follow-up to my original post regarding potential candida. I had a Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis done and it revealed some interesting results. Most things are OK, including non-pathogenic levels of candida, but I had no detectable growth of lactobacillus or bifidobacterium. Basically, no beneficial bacteria in the gut.

Several long-term broad-spectrum antibiotic courses beginning 16 years ago could be the culprit here. Chief symptoms these days are anxiety, nervousness, folliculitis, seborrheic dermatitis, low plasma amino acids, fast transit time, undigested food in stool, general malaise, spaced-out feelings, ocular floaters.

I am starting some potent probiotics (45 billion cfu/capsule) with bulgaricus in order to rebalance the bacteria.

Now, the fact that candida wasn't detected doesn't mean it's not a factor, as I understand it is notoriously hard to find. However, can bacterial dysbiosis and candida cause the same symptoms? Does bacterial dysbiosis automatically imply candida?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1188258