CureZone   Log On   Join

biosafe by #68716 ..... MMS - Miracle Mineral Solution Debate

Date:   6/3/2008 10:28:41 AM ( 16 y ago)
Hits:   2,176
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1186754

2 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I have read on other boards about the argument the other night between Bruce, rmutu and Mike. While it was unfortunate, it wasn't the big deal many of the people on the other boards are making it out to be. Because a questionable site was sent in a private email, it did end up on the board, and has been since removed. For those that questioned the character of the person who mailed the post, get over yourself. In the first place, to the woman who posted it on her board, tell me honestly that you or your husband have never looked at p 0 r n. You obviously did go to the site, because you said that it was explicitly p 0 r ngraphic. I don't know, because I didn't go to the site. The question is, why are you so delighted with all of this? Each and every time one of your troll patrol has come on this board, it has been for a personal attack. Grow up, and get real. You can bash me, and it won't make your side right. You can try and bring Bruce down, but he will still know more about chlorine dioxide and sodium chlorite than your Humble miner ever will. In fact, Humble is warning you that it will be a short time before you will no longer be able to purchase mms, and the reason that he says this is because he knows that Bruce does know what he is talking about, and that he does have the connections to do exactly what he said that he will do. If Humble had confidence in his knowlege, he would debate Bruce, which he refuses to do. Bruce has more integrity in his little finger than your humble miner has in his whole body. He can prove his facts, Humble cannot.

The only weapon you seem to have is gossip, and name calling. Come with facts, and stop with the gossipy little girl remarks. For pete's sakes, who says "the cats meow" anymore? Isn't that from the 30's and 40's?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1186754