CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Fasting/bingeing by enaj ..... Warrior Diet Forum

Date:   6/29/2006 8:24:57 PM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   5,643
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=117440

You know, I wondered the same thing, but I think what rygar says makes sense. It seems that the success of the WD is contingent upon eating in the right order and for the most part, choosing healthy foods, not junk.

I was a raw foodist for 3 years, vegan for about a year and a half, and just plain old vegetarian somewhere in the middle of all of that since I was a teenager, (not in the recent past). Just started eating chicken 3 years ago. I mention that to say that my diet sounded very healthy, but frankly it wasn't. I didn't understand food combining and never felt satisfied which led me to always think about food. Granted, I was fit and worked out so I wasn't fat, but I still considered myself to be a slave to food. AND I had a hard time not binging.

By contrast, the WD, though I'm certainly still very green, sounds delicious, as someone I believe described it in a previous post. I'm a big fan of fasting anyway, but this is the best of both worlds. The biggest struggle I've had with fasting hasn't so much been desiring to eat food when I broke the fast, but my body screaming for it for up to two weeks later which was highly frustrating.

With the WD, it seems like I can fast by day, not have to obsess about food all day, have no cravings, then fill up on nutrition by night. I just have to figure out the logistics in terms of the timing of my workouts.

After not eating today, (except for a banana I wish I didn't eat), I ate nothing until dinner time and I didn't binge at all. I ate all I wanted and stopped when I was full. Very refreshing!

But again, I'm still new at this, too new to know if it'll work for me, but for the sake of ease and giving my digestive system a break every day, I hope it does!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=117440